One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering What If

4 posters

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Wondering What If - Page 28 Empty Re: Wondering What If

Post by John Cena Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:14 am

An excited smile appeared on John's face when he heard the details of the ultrasound appointment today. He hated missing the past ones due to work but couldn't wait to be able too be at this one.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower." John said then quickly got out of bed and into the bathroom.

---

Kayla giggled happily as she put her hands up in the air.

"Aww Kayla, you're so cute." Courtney gushed as she started taking pictures.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:32 am

Seeing the smile on John's face, made Elle smile as well. She was glad this was the one appointment he was able to make, it meant a lot to her. And this was definitely a huge point in their relationship.

"Okay." Elle nodded, getting out of the bed as well to put on some clothes.

----

"Do you just carry that thing around everywhere?" Randy asked Courtney as he continued to push Kayla on the swings.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 am

John hopped out of the shower a few minutes later then dried himself off before he walked out of the bathroom to grab some clothes from his closet. After picking out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt he went back into the bathroom then brushed his teeth. When he was done getting ready John walked back out of the bathroom and went over to Elle.

"Ready?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 am

Elle nodded her head coming out of the closet in just sweats and t-shirt as she pulled on her jacket. She never wanted to get dressed up for these things. "Mhm, ready." She said, grabbing her purse before walking towards the door.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 am

John nodded then grabbed his keys, wallet, and hat before he checked around the house to make sure nothing was still on. Once it was clear he walked out the door and locked it before making his way to the car with Elle. After unlocking the car John opened the passenger side door for Elle.

---

"No I don't, I only have it when I feel like bringing it. Excuse me if our daughter is being cute and I want to take her picture." Courtney said, putting her camera back in her purse.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm

"Thanks." Elle said once they got outside and John opened the door for her. She climbed into the passengers seat and put her seat belt on, waiting for John to get inside so that they can leave.

----

"Just a question, Courtney." Randy stated as he continued to picture. "It's just very...convenient, that's all."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 pm

"You're welcome." John said, closing the door then getting into the driver's seat.

Once he was buckled in he turned on the car and began driving to the hospital.

---

"I guess it's just me wanting memories of her as a little girl so I can weep about how much I miss her being a baby ten years from now." Courtney said with a tiny chuckle.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:19 pm

"So, have you thought about what you may want?" Elle randomly asked, striking up conversation as John drove to the hospital.

---

Randy nodded his head some. "Right, I get it. I understand, it's a good idea."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:33 pm

"I would love to have a boy but I would also love having a girl so whatever it is, is fine with me. As long as our baby is healthy that's all that matters to me." John said with a smile.

---

"Mommy." Kayla said as she looked at Courtney.

"Want me to push you now?" Courtney asked before walking over to stand behind the swing when Kayla nodded.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:15 pm

"That's a lovely and sweet answer, babe. But that's not what I asked. If you had to really choose, what would you want?" Elle asked.

----

"You heard the girl." Randy chuckled, stepping aside and out of the way so that Courtney could take over.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:28 am

"Okay, fine." John chuckled. "If I had to choose I'd want a boy. The idea of teaching him everything from football to wrestling and playing every video game I can get for him is just amazing to me. It would be a dream come true to be able to do all of that with our son...if we have one of course."

---

Courtney chuckled and started pushing Kayla really high. A few minutes later Kayla started complaining about it getting chilly so Courtney picked her up from the swing and set her down on the ground.

"Daddy, hold me please." Kayla whined as she held her arms up.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 am

Elle looked at John and smiled, grabbing his hand and kissing it gently. "I had a feeling you wanted a boy. I can see that though. You're gonna be a great dad, John. I know you are."

----

"Maybe we should head back inside?" Randy suggested, picking up Kayla and looking over at Courtney. "Getting a bit cold out here."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:26 am

John gently rubbed Elle's hand as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Thanks sweetheart, sometimes I'm not too sure of that though. I keep feeling like I'm going to somehow screw up and the baby will hate me." John admitted.

---

Courtney nodded in agreement as she gently rubbed Kayla's back to help her keep warm.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. We don't need her freezing to death before her first birthday." Courtney said as she began walking back into the house.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 am

"I don't think you could ever do that. Our son..or daughter, is going to love you. He or she is gonna wake up everyday knowing how much their daddy loves them. You have nothing to worry about, babe. Absolutely nothing. Elle encouragingly said.

----

"Or at least catching a cold." Randy nodded, heading back towards the house with Courtney. "Definitely need to warm up once we get inside, start a fire or something."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:51 am

John's smile widened at Elle's words. They really sunk in and gave him the confidence in his fathering abilities that he needed.

"Thanks for having faith in me honey, I really appreciate you saying that. I needed to hear it." John said.

---

"I want hot chocawit." Kayla said, mispronouncing "chocolate".

"Alright sweetie, daddy will start the fireplace while mommy makes hot chocolate." Courtney said with a smile before walking inside the house then into the kitchen.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:02 am

"You're welcome. That's what I am here for, though I have no idea why you'd doubt yourself, you are great with kids." Elle said.

----

Randy set Kayla down in her play area once they got inside. Going over to the fire place he kneeled down and began to get the fire started.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:25 am

"People can be great with other people's kids but terrible with their own." John pointed out as he stopped the car in a spot of the hospital parking lot.

---

Courtney grabbed two cups and Kayla's sippy cup before she grabbed some hot chocolate mix packets. She pulled a pot out of a bottom cabinet and poured milk into it so it could get warm enough.

Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm

"I don't think that's going to be the case with you." Elle said, unbuckling her seat belt and getting out of the car. Walking around to the front, she waited for John.

---

Getting the wood set up, Randy grabbed the long lighter used for the fires and started the fire in the fireplace. After a few minutes he got up and sat down on the couch, waiting for Courtney and keeping an eye on Kayla.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:44 am

"If you have faith in me I guess I should have faith in myself as well." John said as he got out of the car.

He locked it then walked over to Elle and took her hand in his. When they started walking towards the hospital John started to grin widely, getting excited knowing they were going to find out the gender of their baby very soon.

---

Kayla saw the fire and got interested by it so she walked over to the fireplace. She then sat down in front of it, mesmerized.

Courtney finished pouring the hot chocolate into the cups a few minutes later and picked them up. She went into the living room and saw Kayla by the fireplace.

"You think the fire is cool Kayla?" Courtney asked with a smile.

"Yeah." Kayla said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

"Thank you, that's all I ask." Elle said, giving John's hand a squeeze as they walked together into the hospital. Now her nerves were turning into excitement as they walked through the hallways of the hospital to where her doctor's office was. Reaching the door, she opened it and let go of John's hand to walk to the front desk and check-in, grabbing the clipboard, she sat down and begin to fill out the form. "If I haven't said I was excited yet, now I am saying it."

----

"I have to say, this is a great way to spend my time off. My two girl, a fire going and hot chocolate. Don't think a guy could ask for much more to relax." Randy said with a wide smile as he took one of the cups of hot chocolate and took a sip from it.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm

John sat down on the chair that was beside Elle then chuckled at her.

"Your facial features tell it all babe." John said before smiling at her. "I'm really excited too so I hope we don't have to wait here too long. I might go insane."

---

Courtney smiled at Randy as she sat down next to him then pecked him on the cheek.

"This is really nice and you deserve it. You work so hard to keep a roof over our heads, to keep all of us safe, and to make sure we have the means to survive. I don't know if I've said it before but I appreciate you Randy, for everything." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am

"Oh God, me either." Elle said, grabbing the pen and busying herself with the paperwork she had to fill out. This part was always terrible, but it seemed to make time go by faster. Just as she finished, her name was called and she looked at John excitedly. Getting up, she grabbed John's hand and dropped off the clipboard before walking to the back and to her doctor's office. A nurse settled Elle in and she sat on the examination table waiting for her doctor to come.

-----

"I don't do much, Court. Don't give me too much credit. You're the one that keeps this house together while I'm away and take care of our daughter." Randy smiled.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 am

John sat down on the chair that was conveniently placed beside the examination table. He gently took Elle's hand with his once again before he leaned back to wait for the doctor. This WWE Superstar was never good at waiting for anything. John always had to be on his feet doing something, sitting still and being patient was always something he needed to work at. It also didn't help when he was overloaded with excitement over his unborn child.

"Should we flip a coin to guess the gender while we wait?" John asked with a chuckle.

----

"I wouldn't have house to take care of if you didn't work your ass off every day. Plus our daughter and I would most likely be struggling if you didn't step in when you did or support us. So I may do a lot here at home but you also do a lot when you're on the road. You've become a really good man Randy, don't underrate that." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Elle's leg bounced eagerly as they waited. She knew the wait would be short, but still, it was as if time was going by so slow. She wanted her doctor to come into the room now. Laughing lowly, she looked over at John. "Flipping a coin? That'll be a great story to tell our kid, now won't it?"

-----

Randy nodded his head some, knowing Courtney had a valid point and knowing there was no reason to try and argue her on it. "Okay, okay, you're right. And...you're welcome. I'd do anything for the both of you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 am

"It sure is original." John said, grinning as he pulled a quarter from his pocket.

---

"I'd do anything for you too." Courtney said with a smile before she pecked Randy on his cheek.

Kayla looked up then decided to stand up on the couch and put a kiss on Randy's other cheek before she gave him a hug.

"I love you daddy." Kayla said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next