One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering What If

4 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Wondering What If - Page 30 Empty Re: Wondering What If

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Courtney heard Randy yelling from upstairs about getting the camera and a look of confusion spread across her features. She looked around and was able to find the camera in one of the cabinets so she towards the stairs. She wasn't sure what was going on but if Randy wanted to take a picture of it, it had to be special. When Courtney finally walked into the playroom she saw Kayla snuggled up to Randy with a smile on her face.

"Aww what's going on?" Courtney asked.

--

"You sure do." John said with a playful tone in his voice. "But if anyone's lucky to have someone in their lives it's me. You could have any guy in the world and I couldn't be happier that you chose to be my girlfriend, as well as the mother of our son."

There was a wide smile on his face as he spoke. Sometimes he felt like his whole life was too good to be true. He was a WWE Superstar, he was making millions of dollars every year, he had a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend, and he had a baby boy on the way. If this was all a dream he didn't want to be woken up. John truly felt blessed for everything he had and he wasn't ever going to take any of it for granted.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 am

Randy's attention turned to Courtney when she walked into Kayla's playroom. At first he simply pointed to the blocks that were in order on the floor before he spoke. "Kayla spelled that. I don't know if this is a first time, but this is a first time I am seeing it and I need it to be documented. So take a picture. Oh! Maybe she can do it again." Randy said excitedly.

----

Elle blushed a little at John's words. He always said the sweetest things and what made it even more sweet was that she knew he meant every word. "I don't know about all of that, John. But I really am happy to be yours and to be able to call you mine. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life." She smiled. "Wait, correct we don't know what we'd do without you." She added, her hand automatically going to her stomach and rubbing it gently.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 am

Courtney smiled widely when she looked at the blocks to see the word "daddy" spelled out, she couldn't have felt more proud of Kayla. It was the first time the little girl had ever done that and it brought a few tears to her eyes. Time really has passed by so fast this past year, how could her baby be almost one? It still felt like yesterday when she was in labor and was about to be handed who she considered to be the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Hey Kayla...want to spell something else out?" Courtney asked softly.

Kayla looked at her mother and grinned before nodding her head.

---

"I don't know what I'd do without you both either." John said.

He stopped at a red light and looked down at Elle's stomach for a few moments before shaking his head slightly, the smile still as wide as ever. It had been a couple months since the day Elle told him she was pregnant with his child and sometimes it was still a little shocking but he would be lying if he said he wasn't happy. And how could he not be? He was having a baby boy! That was any guy's dream, especially in the business he was in. Of course though John wasn't going to be one of those parents to push their kids to follow their footsteps for the sake of it. All he wanted was for his son and any of his future children to do something that made them happy.

(Your new Elle sig is freaking amazing! Awesome job!! Very Happy)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 am

"I have no idea where...how she learned this, but it's great." Randy exclaimed. He really was excited, he couldn't believe that his little girl was growing up. Most importantly, he was actually home to witness this moment. It may seem small, but he was always away for work that he dreaded missing moment of Kayla's life. So, he was glad to be apart of this, even if it was just putting together block letter words.

----

"I like to think we all lucked out in this situation." Elle grinned widely at John, grabbing his free hand and placing it over her stomach. She couldn't believe that all of this was happening to her. That she was having a child with John, that she was happy with him, and that she was in love. She couldn't have said that over a year ago, it was amazing how much time had changed. So much had happened and she was so ready for what the future was going to bring and to bring their child into this world to raise it together. She just wanted him to have everything she never had in this world.

(Awww, thank you! I was so scared of how it would come out. I hadn't made a sig in months. So, I was shocked that this came out well. Thanks again. Smile )
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 am

"Well I got those blocks for her for this purpose but she used to just run back over to her stuffed animals, never knew she was actually listening to me." Courtney said with a chuckle.

She watched Kayla go back over to the blocks then sat down to watch her. She turned on the recording feature on her camera as Kayla started to put some more blocks together. Courtney continued to watch then couldn't help but let out an excited squeal out when she saw the word "Mommy".

"Aww Kayla. I love you so much." She said before pulling the little girl into her arms and giving her a tight hug.

--

"Yeah we did. I don't think I could have asked for a better life than the one that I'm living." John said, with a sincere tone in his voice.

He gently rubbed his palm over Elle's stomach and placed a kiss on her cheek before he looked back at the light. When it turned green he began driving again. It didn't take too much longer for them to turn into the neighborhood the Ortons were living in and when he got to their house he pulled into the driveway. John turned off the car then got out before walking over to the passenger side. He opened the door and held his hand out for Elle to grab so he could help her out.

"Ready to report for duty?" He joked with a slight chuckle.

(You're very welcome! Very Happy It's so well done I never would have guessed you took a small break from sig making.)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 am

Randy's smile couldn't get any wider than it was seeing Kayla put the blocks together once again and form another word. This was such a milestone that he was glad to see for himself. "See! I told you it was great." He excitedly said, smiling at his girls.

----

When the car stopped, Elle let out a deep breath, letting go of the nerves that she had bottled up inside. Now was the moment. "Yep, I am ready." Elle said, grabbing John's hand and carefully before walking with him to the door. Reaching the door, she knocked on it a few times and waited for an answer.

---

"Guess they're here...finally." Randy said, glancing at Courtney. "Want to get her and meet me at the door?" He asked, standing up.

(Awww thanks and I really, really, really LOVE the manip you did for Court/Randy and Elle/John)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Courtney nodded in agreement as she pecked Kayla on her cheek. She then heard the knocking at the door and stood up before looking at Randy.

"Yep, I'll be down in a sec." Courtney said, smiling as she picked up Kayla.

--

John put his free hand in one of his pockets as he looked around the property, waiting for someone to open the door.

(Thanks! Very Happy Once I get the inspiration to do so I'm going to make new family or possibly just couple banners soon. Haven't decided which one yet. lol)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 am

With a nod, Randy left Kayla's room, jogging down the steps to answer the door. Reaching it, he opened the door and gave John and Elle a smile. "Hey you two, good timing. Court will be done with Kayla soon. Come on in." He said, stepping aside.

"Thanks." Elle said, stepping into the house.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 pm

John nodded his head and thanked Randy as well before walking into the house after Elle.

Courtney cleaned up the room by putting away the toys that were laid out then walked out of the room. Once she was downstairs she smiled at John and Elle.

"Hey guys." Courtney said.

"Naked baby." Kayla giggled as she pointed at John.

He couldn't help but chuckle, even though John still didn't understand the logic behind the nickname it was funny as hell.

"Hey Kayla."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 pm

"I see that name hasn't gone away." Elle chuckled. "Hi Courtney...hi, kayla. It's good to see you both."

Randy shook his head, barely understanding the logic behind his daughter calling John that either. "It sticks." He agreed. "Do you guys want anything to drink? Eat?" Randy offered, trying to at least be hospitable before they got this thing going.

"No, no, I'm good." Elle answered
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 am

Kayla started squirming around in her arms so Courtney put her down on her feet then watched as she ran over to John.

"I want ice cream." Kayla said.

"Uh...I think it's a little too early for that Kay." John said as he picked up the little girl.

She pouted then looked over at Elle.

"Elle, ice cream."

"And so it begins." Courtney whispered to Randy.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:30 am

"And she pulled out the pout, damn." Randy said, shaking his head.

Elle looked down at Kayla and then at John. "Uh, I think John is right. But how about after lunch you can have some. Sound like a deal?" Elle said, trying to bargain with Kayla.

"That wasn't too bad...for now." Randy said, giving Courtney a small shrug. "Today is definitely going to be interesting."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 am

Courtney chuckled slightly to herself, if Kayla knew anything it was how to get her way with that little pout. It was almost like a signature for her.

"It definitely is." Courtney agreed.

"Hm...okay." Kayla said.

"Great! What do you want for lunch?" John asked, taking Elle's hand before making his way into the kitchen.

"I dunno."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

"How about a grilled cheese sandwich." Elle said, grabbing Kayla's hand with her free one and following John's lead into the kitchen.

Randy chuckled, putting his arm around Courtney's shoulders and following behind the three of them. "How long do you think it'll be before it gets bad?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:56 am

"No." Kayla said.

"Steak?" John asked.

Kayla's face scrunched up in disgust before she shook her head.

"Give or take five minutes." Courtney said as she wrapped an arm around Randy's waist and leaned into him.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 am

"Umm...pizza?" Elle suggested, looking up at John not really knowing what else to do if she shot down the idea too.

"Less than that at this rate. She's being difficult." Randy laughed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 am

"Daddy ate all the pizza yesterday." Kayla said.

"Um..." John paused to sit Kayla down on the counter and looked into the freezer. "Chicken fingers?"

"Nope."

"You're taking too much joy out of this." Courtney said, chuckling a bit.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:37 am

Elle sighed and bent down to Kayla's level. "Okay, so then what you like to eat, Kayla? Help us out here." She said.

"I am doing no such thing." Randy scoffed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 am

John sighed when Kayla simply shrugged then walked over to the pantry and began looking through it. An idea suddenly popped in his head when he saw a box of Kraft mac and cheese with the noodles shaped like the characters from Spongebob Squarepants.

"Hey Kayla...how about this?" John asked as he pulled out the box.

"Yes! I want that!" Kayla exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Yes, you are." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:13 am

"Great! We can do that." Elle said, relieved that John found something Kayla would like. "Good job, babe." Elle grinned, going over to one of the cabinets below to look for a pot to start cooking.

"And how am I doing that?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 am

"Thanks, how could a kid not like something shaped like Spongebob?" John asked before walking over to Elle.

"I'll get the pot full of water babe, it might be too heavy for you."

"By laughing." Courtney said. "And it's funny you are because I remember one time how you were so impatient with her being stubborn that you tried to force her to eat something but she just threw it on the floor."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Elle shook her head at John. "It's a pot of water, I think I can manage that John. I'll be fine." She said, grabbing the pot and making her way over to the sink.

"And you're telling me you've never been impatient with our daughter?" Randy said, rolling his eyes. "I'm not saying I haven't, but being on the other side and seeing other people react to what we deal with on a normal basis and are used to is funny."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 am

"Okay...if you're sure." John said.

When Kayla asked to be put down he walked back over to her then picked her up from the counter and set her on the floor.

"Kayla, would you like some juice?"

"Sure." She said.

"I guess you're right, this isn't the worst of it though. They better hope Kayla doesn't find a reason to throw a tantrum." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:23 am

Elle nodded, seeing John handle Kayla she busied herself getting the mac and cheese ready. Pouring water into a pot, she then set it on the stove for it to boil. "What kind of juice would you like?" Elle asked, making her way to the fridge to grab the butter and milk.

"I hope she doesn't either. I wish a Kayla Orton tantrum on no one. Maybe they'll be able to avoid one?" Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:40 am

"Grape, that's my favorite. Especially when it's in a box and has a straw." Kayla said.

"If they get her tired enough before her nap they might be able to avoid it. I remember one time spending an hour listening to her scream before she finally wore herself out and fell asleep." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next