One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) Empty Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Riley arrived at the gym earlier than she expected. She was there to began her training to become a WWE Diva. Her friends Randy, Ted, Cody and Maryse were going to help her get into shape and train. She was wearing blue short shorts with a black wife beater on.

She was listening to her ipod when she felt two hands on her shoulders which made her jump...

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

"Relax Cutie, it's just me." Randy says, laughing a bit.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm

"Hey you two." Maryse said with a smile as she walked up to Randy and Riley with Cody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:53 pm

"Hey." Randy says, smiling at Maryse and Cody.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 pm

"That so wasnt nice Blue eyes." She said pulling her headphones out.

"Hey Maryse and Big Brother." She said with a smile "Where's lover boy Maryse?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:56 pm

"Very Funny Hardy." Ted said walking up next to his girlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Randy hugs Riley. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"Well there's the happy couple." He says looking at Maryse and Ted.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Maryse smiled then kissed Ted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:06 pm

"It is okay Orton." She said with a smile

"Funny DiBiase dont make me tell Randy how you were scared of little old me in the hospital." She said smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:09 pm

"Ted got scared of you?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 pm

No I didnt." He said looking at Cody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 pm

"Yes he was scared of me." She said "I chased him around and threaten to throw a bed pan at his hed. Right Cody?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Randy laughs. "Wow Ted."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 pm

"What?" He asked "I cant help it if she acts like you and Rhodes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Randy smiles. "I know that's what I like about her so much, she's the girl version of us."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Riley just smiled at him. "You really think that I'm the girl verision of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 pm

"Of course I do, ego and all." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Riley smiled and stuck her tongue out at Ted.

"Okay I want to train the little girl verision of Orton first." Ted said with a evil smirk

Riley looked at Randy and Cody

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Randy looks at Ted. "Hurt her and I'll kill you."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 pm

"You know that my Maryse isnt going to let that happen." He said still smirking

Riley looked scared to death when she looked at Randy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:37 pm

"Just reminding you Ted." Randy says.

Randy looks at Riley, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "You're going to be fine, relax."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 pm

"You promise he want hurt me?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:43 pm

"He hurts you and I'll hurt him...worse." Randy says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Riley nodded. "If I get scared can I come back over here with you and Cody?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Randy nods his head. "Of course you can."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next