One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 am

"I can't believe he of all people would have even thought of doing that. Guess you never know a person well enough." Courtney said with a shake of her head.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:33 am

"Believe me when I say you and I are both surprised by this." Elle said. "Glad to know he was willing to throw it all away."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:54 am

"He's been under a lot of stress though lately. I'm not condoning his actions but a person can only handle so much before they snap. At least...he only harmed himself and not someone else..." Courtney said, trying to lighten the situation a bit.

(I'm heading to bed, good night!)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:56 am

"I've been through enough Courtney, we all have. He's put me through enough throughout our entire relationship. I get that what he was going through couldn't have been easy. But to try and kill himself? I spent a majority of my night wondering if I was going to see my husband again and how I would break it to my kids that their daddy wasn't going to be around anymore." Elle said.

(Night. Smile )
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 pm

"Some people are stronger than others I guess. It's still a pretty damn rotten thing for him to do to you and to your and his family." Courtney said as she gently rubbed Elle's back.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:08 pm

"Is it bad that if it wasn't for the kids, I would've packed by bags and left?" Elle asked, looking at Courtney.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Courtney shook her head.

"No, actually I wouldn't have blamed you if you did." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Elle sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Taking everything in me not to."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 pm

"Maybe you should take a break from being around him. Although I don't think you should give up on your marriage I don't think forcing yourself to be around him and accept what he did to you so fast is healthy." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 am

Elle shrugged her shoulders a little. "I'm just tired, Courtney. I really, really am. And I hate to make this all about me when he is obviously going through things, but how much do I need to go through?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

"Do you still love him?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 pm

"Well yeah..of course I do...I mean, he is my first real love." Elle replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

"Then don't give up on him just yet. If you think he's going to get better then you should help him get there and if he's not then yes you should leave him. I know you've given him chance after chance already but right now he needs you more than anything. Let me tell you way back when I was going through all that I was going through with my dad I was in a very bad place, sometimes I wanted an easy way out of it. If it weren't for Randy I don't know if I would have survived it all." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 am

Elle nodded her head. "Yeah...I guess you're right. I'm just..so upset right now, that's all." She said. "But you're right on how I should probably handle it."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 am

"You have every right to be upset. When someone tries to kill themselves it affects everyone around them but you just have to try to push through the pain. You don't want to be the person who left him then turn on the news one morning and find out he wasn't so lucky the second time around." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am

"He wouldn't do that again, his mother was heart broken. He knows how much this would affect everyone around him." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

"You also said before he'd never do something like this ever, you never really know what's going to happen until it does. I'm not trying to make you mad or upset I'm just trying to tell you like it is." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 am

"That shouldn't be the only thing that makes me stay with him though, either." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:11 am

"Well there's the kids and you did say you loved him but...I get it mentally it's a challenge. I think you have a lot of decision making to do but in the end it’s ultimately about what’s best for you. Yes your children need their father and at the same time you have to think about them but sometimes when it’s too much for you the best thing to do is to remove yourself from the situation before it destroys you.” Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:14 am

Elle nodded her head with a sigh. "I just don't know much more I have to take. I just want things to be easy for a change, you know?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:16 am

"I know, I feel for you hun. It's going to okay soon. You just have to give it time." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 pm

"Yeah..I guess you're right, just gonna have to wait this one out." She sighed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

"Yep, if it gets worse then don't even second guess leaving but for all you know it could get better and you could get back to a normal life. Now's not the time to give up." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:41 am

Elle nodded her head. "Guess I'll give it a shot then, you are right."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:41 pm

"I''ll be rooting for you both to make it, if you need me or need to stay with Randy and I let me know." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next