One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Bad Never Looked This Good (Anyone)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Being Bad Never Looked This Good (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Bad Never Looked This Good (Anyone)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 am

"I dont know who they are, but they threaten to beat Kyle up with some guy named Ted." Khloe says

"For messing that up for you."

Back to top Go down

Being Bad Never Looked This Good (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Bad Never Looked This Good (Anyone)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 am

"DiBiase? He won't do shit, trust me." Elle says. "And Khloe if you knew the storay you'd understand why I try to stay far, far away from those two."

---

"Eh, no big deal. I'm cool with the agency they work for, they'll be more jobs like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 am

"Story? What story?" She asked

Brittiany nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:44 am

"The story of that tall as blonde supposedly carrying Cena's child, which toe John and I apart even more after our relationship was already strained because of that other bitch who slept with John on our wedding day. Later to find out that she's my sister and only used him to get back at me." Elle replies.

---

"It's not a big deal Britt." Kyle says.

---

"I'm bored." Renee says.

"Ugh, me too." Bree says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 am

"Damn! So now I understand. I'm so sorry Elle." Khloe says

"I dont want to seem clingy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 am

"Nothing to really be sorry about. What's done is done. But now you get why I stay away from them." She says.

---

"I don't think you're clingy, you were just being a worried girlfriend." Kyle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 am

"Yeah I get it. I swear top models think they run the world." Khloe says "Let them try something with Cody."

"Now you see why."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:03 am

"Those two don't think they can rule the world, they know they can." Elle says. "As long as you're quiet and stay on their good side, they won't mess with Cody."

---

"Eh, I didn't pay them much attention. I'm used to working with models." He says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 am

"Well I think I just pissed them off. Which I'm not worried about it." Khloe says

Brittiany nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am

"Don't pay them any mind. Bree's distracted with Ted and Renee goes along with whatever Bree says." Elle replies.

---

Kyle nods his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:22 am

"Thanks Elle." Khloe says

Brittiany looks at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 am

"Not a problem." Elle replies.

--

Kyle smiles at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:30 am

"I'll talk to you later. Cause Cody is calling." Khloe says

Brittiany smiles back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2