One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A re-introduction

3 posters

Go down

A re-introduction Empty A re-introduction

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 am

Hiya Everyone Smile

So i just remembered this site after seeing Katie post about it on twitter, so yeah.

I'm Kylie Smile

I plan to be more active on here and world as well.

So hiya Smile to the new and old faces.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :
A re-introduction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A re-introduction Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

A re-introduction Empty Re: A re-introduction

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 am

Hey Kylie!

It's Miya from Rev. I guess I should say welcome back to the forum. lol.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:37 am

Hey Miya Smile

Thanks lol I guess so XD

I feel horrible for forgetting about OSW lol
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 am

Yay! Welcome back Kylie Very Happy
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:39 am

than ks Mrs. Orton Smile It's good to be back Smile

Nice forum banner as well Smile
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Kylie!

I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Cheyenne I used to be on WWETT

it's nice to hear from you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

I remember your name Cheyenne Smile

Although I'll be honest and admit I don't remember you well :\ Sorry about that Razz Hopefully we can get to re-know each other.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Absolutley!

I'm up for doing a topic together anytime you are!

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 pm

that sounds fun to me Smile
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm

KellyKelly wrote:than ks Mrs. Orton Smile It's good to be back Smile

Nice forum banner as well Smile

Thanks. Very Happy I loved the other banner (the yellow one) but it was there since June of last year so it was time for a change. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes, definitely a change was needed.

It's awesome as always Smile And RAndy is on it lol so it cancels out the cena for me lol
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 pm

lol Yeah Randy makes everything better. Those are the two main couples on this forum John/Elle and Courtney/Randy so unfortunately John had to be added. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:25 pm

I see lol Well John doesn't seem to be as obnoxious as he is on T.V. lol So I'm okay with him being in the banner XD

Randy does always make everything look better Smile
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh you came back at the right time because before Brittiany was banned she played John and he cheated on Elle with Elle's sister twice and once was on his and Elle's wedding day, he invited Elle's sister to his house to get back at Elle because Elle didn't want to drop her best friends to make him happy, he was a complete ass, and the list goes on and on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:31 pm

oh wow.... what a bastard he was lol

but i guess to some extent you play your rp character as you are in real life.. and Brittany seemed to be a bitch
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 pm

She was a real bitch.

I already showed Christal and Amy so I might as well show you the email I sent Sam that explained a lot of what Brittiany did so here it is. Enjoy.

Hey Sam...

I just wanted to talk to you and tell you the truth because of I'm sick and tired of lying to you just to go along with Brittiany's plan. I don't know why but something keeps going around in my head that you aren't as bad as I thought you were on Rev and what everyone else thought you were. I don't know it just seems like you changed or you didn't and this was who you were in the beginning and I was just too much of a child to realize it. Well anyway I'm Jessica. You know on WWE 2010? Why didn't I tell you about it and why did I go under a fake name? Well here's the story...there was a forum my friend got deleted because Brittiany copied everything off my forum One Small World to make her forum that was first for you and her. It's A New Day I believe it was called. My friend got pissed off because I worked hard to make OSW so she went to forumotion. Brittiany wrongfully accusing me of deleting it is shown in this message: https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/b3peug.png

After Brittiany and I talked and I told her what happened I felt bad that her hard work got deleted so I told her I would make her a new forum. That would be why WWE 2010 was created. Why was it created? Just like it says in that message above. It was supposed to be a trap in Brittiany's words to get you to talk. After talking to you through Jessica I just realized maybe Brittiany's been lying the whole time. Maybe she's the bad person and all of this and is only trying to make you look like a bad person. She told me Dylan said that you had no baby, that your mom didn't really have cancer, and everything else you have said was a lie. She told me you were obsessed with getting what you want but right now I'm just thinking it may be Brittiany. She told me you deleted her forum and then she told me she would try to get your password to take over your site. Frankly I don't think I trust Brittiany too much anymore because I feel like she's been lying to me about everything. She's always telling me she doesn't care about Riley and she's not obsessed with Riley having a perfect like yet she begs Miya to play superstars to be with Riley. When Randy didn't work out she picked Evan then when Evan didn't work out she picked Ted. I must admit I made a mistake earlier in the day and accidentally logged into her account on your site. She gave me her password to check out something and I accidentally memorized to my computer. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize I was logged on as Riley so when I saw a PM I of course clicked on it then I saw she told you Jessica was me. So if you don't believe she is me here is your proof. Why she did that I don't know because the whole trap thing was her idea and she brought Miya and I into it then even questioned if Cheyenne was you or her own person. I remember Cheyenne from WWETT so I know she's a real person. When I told her about Evan being with your OC on your site she must of gotten pissed off so she decided to tell you about me being Jessica. I don't know what else she's been telling you but I wouldn't believe it. She's lied to me about a lot and has lied to Miya as well. Brittiany is obsessed with Riley and Randy being together so whatever she has been saying just please think. You know me. Katie. We were on WWETT for a year and we became friends. Sure we got in a huge fight but if I can think that what Brittiany's been saying about you is a lie don't you think you can believe me too? Plus I wrote this long message to be honest because I felt so bad for lying to you about Jessica. So whatever you have to say if you have to say anything please just reply back and let me know what you think.

I could tell you more that Brittiany has done like PMing Miya to tell her if she's going to come over to her site Saving Grace. Brittiany constantly trying to make Riley the center of everything on OSW before Riley was taken off and replaced with someone equally as obsessed with herself as Riley was. If you don't believe a word I say ask Miya. She would agree that Brittiany was behind the whole Katie act like Jessica and trip Sam bit and she would be able to tell you all about how crazy Brittiany is about having Riley have the perfect life with a WWE Superstar. On the doctor is in Miya and I were getting tired of Riley so we put Randy finding out Riley's baby isn't his and she saw it and tried to tell us what to do in the topic so Riley could have the perfect like and still be connected to Randy.

Please think about what I just wrote. I'm not trying to make myself look like some saint or anything because I'm not. I'm just telling the truth because I believe you deserve to be told the truth.

-Katie
And something Brittiany tried to trick Sam with:

Fake PM from Brittiany to Sam: https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/29wjnsn.png

Real PM from me to Brittiany: https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/aw8hly.png

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 pm

oh wow!!! What a fucking bitch!!

Just for a pairing? why do people go so far for something that's fictional?
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I don't know. I honestly don't get why they do. First Kelly and now Brittiany. That's just plain pathetic.

And you know I kind of think Brittiany set me up to get banned on the doctor is in because when I asked her about putting Ted DiBiase Jr with Maryse instead on Jenna (Sam's character) she kept going like Sam won't care let's put them together. She'll understand because it's me. Then when I did get banned it took weeks for me to get unbanned and I think it took weeks because Brittiany wanted to get Riley with Randy and my character Courtney was in the way because Courtney and Randy were about to become a couple so she set me up to get what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:00 pm

What a bitch move! Seriously, Kelly and her.....they need some psychotherapy
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:06 pm

They really do and what's really sad is that they're both older then us they pull this shit. Brittiany has two kids and they have a mother like her? I feel bad for those kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyKelly Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Okay... ummm those kids need to be put in better care.

I don't want to judge, but if she's got something wrong with her mind, which it sounds like, those kids should not be living with her.

Seriously! JUST GROW UP!
KellyKelly
KellyKelly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah seriously where is social services when kids need them?

I hope it was worth it for her. She lost all her friends while trying to get a stupid fictional pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum