One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:44 am

"Someone has to feed into Elle's shopping addiction." Randy said, casing Elle to slap Randy in the shoulder.

"It's his dream job, the money is a plus to him." Elle said. "And I ask myself why I dated Orton ever day of my life."

"Hey! I'm a catch. You two liked me." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 am

Rai sighed. "I dated you, John, Nitro, Kirk, Miz, and Christian. I know why I dated Nitro, Kirk, and Christian. It's you other three that I can't figure out." Rai then looked at Elle. "What do you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 am

"It's because I'm awesome and extremely good looking. That's why you dated me." Randy said.

"I'm a Celebrity Fashion Stylist and I plan wedding here and there." Elle replied.

"Hence the extreme shopping addiction." Randy said.

(Brb)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 am

Rai punched Randy in the arm. "Shut up the adults are talking." She then looked at Elle. "That's a cool job."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:25 am

"Ouch." Randy said as he rubbed his arm. "The last I checked I was older than you two."

"Thanks." Elle said, chuckling. "Love my job, keeps me away from John and the kids at times, but I love it."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 pm

"That's good." Rai then looked at Randy. "Also if I remember correctly Randy I can kick your ass and anytime I get pissed the only men who stay put are my boyfriend, Taker, and Kane."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:01 pm

"Psh, sure you can." Randy muttered.

"I don't think you want to test her Orton. I'll be on her side." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Rai looked at Randy. "Remember when we were in the ring training and I actually got you up and Batista Bombed you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

"I do not recall that." Randy said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"He's lying, I had to hear him bitch about it that night." Elle said.

"She caught me off-guard." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm

"Bullshit I told you I was going to try it since I wanted to see if I had perfected it." Rai said as she stretched and popped her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Randy rolled his eyes.

"I'm sticking to my story." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 pm

"Well it's wrong." Rai said in a sing song voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 pm

"I refuse to believe that." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Rai looked at Elle with an exasperated look then threw her hands up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm

"I won." Randy said with a smile.

"He's exhausting, isn't he?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

"Yeah. I forgot how much he took out of you." She then looked at Randy. "Keep it up and I'll Batista Bomb you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:43 pm

"I'll wear you out so that you won't have any energy to do it." Randy replied.

Elle rolled her eyes.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Rai smirked and ran a hand down his chest teasingly. "Really I don't know." She then stood on tip toe with her lips near his. "It's been awhile." She then grabbed his arm and flipped him over her body. "You are such a dork."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Randy groaned when his body hit the ground.

Elle bust out laughing.

"I should've got that on film." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Rai laughed and shook her head. "You never learn do you Randy?" She then looked at Elle. "I've gotten John alot worse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Randy muttered under his breath as he got up.

Elle chuckled.

"I'd want to see that too." She said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:57 pm

"Actually I think Matt caught it on film one time. You would have to ask him." Rai looked at her watch. "Holy hell where the hell is Flat Top I got things to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 pm

"I'll be sure to ask him for a copy." Elle said.

"I have no idea." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Rai sighed and started singing Warrior Eyes. She started stretching while she sang the song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Randy sat down on the couch, propping his feet up on the bench in front of him.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next