One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) Empty Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie)

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Ted smiled as he pulled up to the mall that he'd paid to have shut down for the day so hecould take his girlfriend Mickie on a private shopping spree. Since he and Mickie had been together he made it his goal to make sure she got everything she could ever want and more.

"Ready to shop to your hearts content beautiful?" Ted asked.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) Empty Re: Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Ted you dont have to do this. I mean you had the whole mall shut down. mickie said as she blushed

Back to top Go down

Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) Empty Re: Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie)

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 pm

"Well I don't want anyone intterupting our time together," Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm

"aww, your so sweet", she said running into the mall like she was 10 again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Ted smiled, shaking his head as he followed Mickie inside.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 pm

after 3 hours of shopping, mickie was done. but there was one more store she had in mind. "Ted can wee pleaaaaase go to the jewelry store"? she gave him the sweet smile he coould never resist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:21 pm

"Of course baby," Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

" thank you babe, but first I really have to pee so ill meet you in there okay"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Ted nodded and headed toward the store.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:33 pm

while mickie was in the bathroom she couldnt stop thinking of ideas. "maybe he will propose next week, or maybe hes picking out a ring right now". she could wait to see a ring on her finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Truth be told, while Ted was alone in the jewelry store he was looking to find the perfect ring to propose to Mickie with. He had everything else planned perfectly in his head, he just needed the ring.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Mickie walked out of the bathroom, but when she did she [saw] ted looking at two gorgeous rings. she decided to give him a few minutes before walking in. "immmm baccck " giving the biggest smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Ted sat the rings back in the case and smile. "Hey beautiful," Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 pm

"whatcha d..." before she could finish she felt a vibrating phone in her pocket. "great its my parents", ill be back". before she left she lipped "im sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Ted shook his head before picking up a ring and walkig to the back of the store so Mickie couldn't see him paying for it.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:02 pm

"hello... hi mom... im just at the mall with ted.....no mom.....do we really have to?....fine what time....seven.....okay, see you tomorrow night.... lovee you.....okaay......okaay....BYE MOM". her mom could keep a conversation going forever. when she put her phone back in her pocket, she felt someones hands around her. she couldnt wait for him to propose .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 pm

"You ready now?" Ted asked.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 pm

"yupp and by the way we have to go to my parents tomorrow night" she let out a sigh as they walked to Teds car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 pm

"Okay," Ted said. "Hope you don't mind but I told Cody I'd pick Jenna up from work on our way back home from shopping."
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"not a problem". she turned on the radio to hear the song "in my head" playing. She roled down the windows and started to sing along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Ted smiled as he drove toward Mercy General Hospital.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm

when they got home from dropping off Jenna, Mickie had carried in all her bags. she took them upstairs. She dropped them on the floor and then laid herself on the bed. She let out a sigh "that was funnnn"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Ted smiled. "I'm glad I could make you happy darlin" Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 pm

"you scared me"! she got up and gave him a kiss. "what do you want to do the rest of the night, well I mean besides helping me unpack my shopping bags"! she gave him a bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Ted smiled and started unpacking. "Well acually I've got to go soon but I'll be back to get you in a few hours I have a surprise for you," Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next