One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 15 Empty Re: Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 pm

"hey court, elle can you come to the bathroom with me real quick", mickie asked

Back to top Go down

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 15 Empty Re: Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Courtney nodded then got up.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

when they were in the bathroom. "guys remember how I was getting tired last night so me and ted when back to the hotel". "well we kinda of sort of did it".

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:16 pm

"Really?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

"....yup".

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 pm

"Cool." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm

"but it feels weird to me now".

(going to bed be on tomorrow).

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 pm

"Why?" Elle asked.

(Night)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 pm

"Yeah why?" Courtney asked.

(Good night!)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 pm

"I dont know I just have a feeling, but its not a good one". mickie said

(im back)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:51 pm

mickie sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15