One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please) Empty Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 pm

John smiled at his beautiful girlfriend as they walked on the shore. They decided to spend the day together and John took Brooke shopping around before they decided to just walk together.

"You are truly amazing, you know that?" John asked.

Back to top Go down

Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please) Empty Re: Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please)

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:22 pm

"Yes, because you make me feel it" she giggle before she wrapped her arms around him as they walked.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please) Empty Re: Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

"Good, you're special and I always want to make you feel special." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:27 pm

"As much as I love you spending all of your money on me, I hope you know thats not the only reason im with you" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just Us Together (John and Brooke only please) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:32 pm

John smiled at Brooke.

"I know sweetie and I hope you know that just because you are so sexy that's not the only reason I'm with you." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 pm

"I know" she said with a sweet smile.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 pm

"You're sweet, talented, and you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. That's why I'm with you." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:39 pm

"Yeah well your big, strong and very sexy" she said wrapping her arms around his neck before she kissed him.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:45 pm

John grinned before he kissed Brooke back and put is arms around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Brooke depened the kiss as it got more passionite.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm

John put his hands up Brooke's shirt a little as they made out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Brooke took off her top but broke the kiss when she heard a scream.

"YOU TWO YOUNG INS STOP THAT RIGHT NOW" an elderly woman shouted.

"THIS IS A BEACH NOT A HOTLE ROOM" she hissed before she walked away.

"Wow funny" Brooke laughed.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:22 pm

John chuckled.

"There's no law saying we can't make out in public." John joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"You know what old people are like" she laughed.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:01 pm

John chuckled.

"Yeah, god I wish I didn't have to get old." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:02 pm

"Well just die young" she joked.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:03 pm

"Only if you die with me." John joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"And let this body got to waste? Naah" she giggled.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm

John chuckled.

"I won't die then because I'd miss you too much." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:17 pm

"Likewise" she said linking her slim arm, with John's huge arm.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:41 pm

John noticed a cafe.

"Do you want something to eat?" John asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 pm

"I could die for a salad" she said, seeing tho Vince liked his divas eating healthy.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 pm

"Are you really or do you really want a burger?" John asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 pm

"John burgers make you fat. Just a salad" she smiled.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:46 pm

"Okay, I'm not going to argue." John said as he opened the door for Brooke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next