One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A not so peaceful walk in the park

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A not so peaceful walk in the park - Page 2 Empty Re: A not so peaceful walk in the park

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Chyna came out of her hiding place that was just behind the tree the group was talking in front of. She sneered.

"why don't you just give me that interview Deja." She said with a coy grin.

Back to top Go down

A not so peaceful walk in the park - Page 2 Empty Re: A not so peaceful walk in the park

Post by Marie Rhodes Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Deja ill meet you at the bench ok? just give her the interview. she said looking pissed
Marie Rhodes
Marie Rhodes
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :
A not so peaceful walk in the park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A not so peaceful walk in the park - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to Cody Rhodes

http://www.fanfiction.com/xoxoMarieDiBiasexoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Chyna smiled. She was glad to see that Marie saw things her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 pm

"you want a interview." Dejavu said facing the writer. "Fine I'll give you an interview." She stepped up to the reporter untill she was nose to nose with her. "My personal life is my buisness. Stay the hell out of it!" she screamed.

"let's go Marie."
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :
A not so peaceful walk in the park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A not so peaceful walk in the park - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Unknown

http://heartsandlies.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm

It pleased Chyna that Dejavu lost her temper with her. It proved that she wasn't as sweet and gentle as everyone thought. She had her breaking point as well and Chyna knew she had just found it.

She watched as the two co stars walked away from her.

"I don't know what your hiding, Dejavu, but you can bet whatever it is, I will be the one to undercover it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Rhodes Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Marie and deja went to the bench and Marie was pissed
Marie Rhodes
Marie Rhodes
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Relationship : Married to Cody Rhodes

http://www.fanfiction.com/xoxoMarieDiBiasexoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2