One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training once again (Brooke and John)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training once again (Brooke and John)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:02 pm

"Why did I pick Torrie over you?"

John shook his head to get the thought out of his head.

"Umm...where were we?" John asked.

Back to top Go down

Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training once again (Brooke and John)

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

"We were goig to start training" she laughed.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 pm

"Oh sorry I was just thinking about how I was stupid to dumb you for Torrie." John said.

His eyes widened a couple seconds later when he realized what he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 pm

"What?" Brooke said shocked.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:14 pm

John just stood in shock after what he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 pm

"What did you say" Brooke said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 pm

"Um...that I was stupid for breaking up with you." John muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 pm

"Oh" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:34 pm

"I still love you Brooke." John muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 pm

"And I still love you" she muttered.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 pm

"Really?" John asked with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 pm

"Yeah, I stabbed myself for you remember?" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:22 pm

"Torrie said it was just because you were a psycho." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:51 am

"Well she turned me to it. How would she of liked it if I stole her boyfriends" she said.

"She is a total bitch to me" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 pm

"What does she say to you?" John asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:05 pm

"Just forget about John, we were ment to be and all that shit" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm

John shook his head with anger.

"I'm sorry she was acting like a bitch to you." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:44 pm

"Like I care" she said.

"That bitch is dead to me" she simply told.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm

John chuckled.

"Okay." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 am

"So are we gonna get started?" she laughed.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:32 pm

John nodded then stepped towards Brooke and looked her in her eyes. He couldn't help it anymore. John leaned forward then kissed Brooke on her lips passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Brooke broke the kiss and stared into John's eyes. She couldn't help it she just kissed him back.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm

John picked Brooke up in his arms as he deepened the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Brooke knew what they were doing was wrong, but it was like destiny for them to be together.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 pm

John broke the kiss but the passion was still in him.

"Want to go to my hotel room?" John asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum