One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

5 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 28 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:16 am

Izzy rolled her eyes, "You've told us like 80,000 times already."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 28 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:30 am

"Need to make sure you understand." Allie said.

"Whatever." Curtis said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:31 am

Izzy stuck her tongue out.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:37 am

"Don't use that on me, use it with him." Allie said pointing at Curtis.

Curtis blushed lightly and looked away.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:39 am

"You just crossed the line with that one." Izzy said, "I'm not even joking."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 am

"You call me whore, I tease you both." Allie shrugged before unlocking her car door. "I'm not joking."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 am

"I'm not going." Izzy said walking down the street.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:46 am

Allie rolled her eyes and walked over to Izzy. "This is exactly what I'm talki g about, you let people walk all over you then walk away."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:49 am

"There's absolutely no fucking reason for you to walk all over me! I do nothing and you do that to me."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:54 am

"I'm trying to get you to grow up! Where do you think you would be if I never met you? Have you ever thought of that, because I have!" Allie exclaimed. "Guys and girls would eat you up, you're weak. You've gotten better, but it's still not enough. Hon, you're going to high school and you are going to die if you don't put your foot down."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:59 am

"I don't go to fucking school, I study online. So what if I'm not 'perfect' like you! I can do whatever I want! When I grow up, I don't want the fame or fortune, I don't want to be known as the girl who got into a fight everyday at school! I don't cause trouble, I don't speak up because it causes more fucking problems and I just get made fun of if I do say anything!" Isabella yelled, "I'm going home, have fucking shitloads of fun without me!"
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:10 am

"You think I'm perfect?! Really?! You think I like being the way I am?! So what if I want to keep my family's legacy going! How the hell are you gonna get through life when you run away?! I fight to get my respect, unlike you who runs away! Bitch, I was in your shoes! Too bad I got fucked up on the way! You have it good! Me perfect?! Please! You don't know me! We're you raped at the age of 14?! Did you get beaten from the age of 4-15?! Do you know how fucked up I am?! I thought you would be there for me, and I would help you on the way! But this is what I get for helping people, getting it shoved back into my fucking face! This is why I fucking hate people! They don't understand who the fuck I am! So don't you dare call mr perfect when you don't know who the hell I am!"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:12 am

"Get the fuck away from me, and never talk to me again." Izzy said calmly before walking home.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am

Allie grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Why must you always run away from me?"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:22 am

"Because, and I quote 'I'm weak and I can't put my foot down'." Izzy ripped her arm away
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 am

Allie grabbed her throat. "Then you'll never survive in the fucking world." Allie growled before giving her neck a tight squeeze and throwing her on the ground.

"What the hell, Allie?!" Curtis yelled.

Allie ignored him and walked to her car.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 am

Izzy grabbed her throat, and rolled onto her side on the ground.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am

Allie turned to her and shrugged. "Brought out the bitch in me."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am

Jason Ran over to Izzy, "Hon, are you ok?"
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:01 am

"You were a bitch to begin with!" Curtis yelled.

"Damn straight, and I'm proud of it. I love Izzy, but if she's gonna let me walk all over her when I joke around or get pissed, that's not a friend to me." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am

Izzy gave her the middle finger and pushed Jason away from her as she got up and continued to walk away.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 am

Allie shrugged. "I don't care if you don't like me and you wanna cry, but I've got to take you home."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teagan O'Shaunessy Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 am

"No." Izzy said, "I'll be fine walking."
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Relationship : Married to Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 am

"No you won't." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teagan O'Shaunessy Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 am

"Yes, I will be."
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Relationship : Married to Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next