One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering What If

4 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wondering What If - Page 5 Empty Re: Wondering What If

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:44 am

Elle sighed, hearing Randy's phone go off and she took it from him. "No phone's." She giggled breaking the kiss. "I need to tell management to leave you alone when you're working." Elle said, opening the phone.

"Elle don't...." Randy said, but stopped himself when Elle's eyes widened.

"What is this?!" Elle said, pushing Randy off of her. "Pregnant?"

"It's uh...I can explain.." Randy said.

"Start talking Randy." Elle said.

Randy sighed, knowing there was way he could talk himself out of this.

"You've been cheating on me, huh?" Elle asked, her eyes beginning to water, she dropped the phone that was in her hand and backed away from Randy as he came towards her. "Don't touch me!"

"Elle I love you...I'm sorry... " Randy said, but stop when Elle slapped him across the face.

"I can't believe you." Elle said, grabbing her purse and storming out of the room. She grabbed her phone and called the only person she thought she could talk to, John.

----

Randy ran his hands through Courtney's hair and called her. He was furious at the moment, more mad at himself, but he needed to take his anger out on someone.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:51 am

John was switching channels on the tv bored stiff when he heard his cell phone ring. He checked the caller id and answered it immediately.

"Hey Elle, what's up?" John asked.

--

Since she already had the phone in her hand it didn't take long for her to answer it.

"Hello?" Courtney asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:52 am

"Are you...busy....?" Elle asked, trying to stop crying so that she could talk.

---

"What the hell was that about Courtney?! A fuckin' text message! You couldn't have called or left a message!" Randy said, spitefully. "God damn it, you knew my wife was around! Are you trying to ruin my marriage?!"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 am

"No I'm not. Why? What's wrong?" John asked, sensing by the tone of her voice that something was wrong with Elle.

---

"What the hell?! I thought you would want proof of it for one and two why does your wife or marriage matter? You're always saying how she's bitching at you and how you don't want to be with her. I thought you two were seperated anyway." Courtney said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:00 am

"Can I just see you?" Elle asked.

---

"By proof I meant a god damn call." Randy replied. "And this was obviously your plan to begin with. Get pregnant so that you can trap me...nice Court." He spat out.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:03 am

"Of course. You know my room number right?" John asked.

---

Courtney felt tears in her eyes.

"You know I care about you a lot and you care about me too. It takes two to tango Randy, it wasn't like you didn't want to have sex with me!" Courtney yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:09 am

"Yeah...I'll be there soon." Elle said before she hung up. She walked into the elevator and when the doors closed, she cried even harder. She couldn't hold it anymore, she was just heartbroken and everything about her just hurt. She couldn't hold herself together. Elle walked out of the elevator not too long after and walked to John's room. She knocked on the door and waited for a response.

----

"It was just sex, Courtney. I love my wife." Randy said, not even too sure if he meant what he said. He did love Elle, but he wasn't sure if he didn't feel anything for Courtney.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:15 am

When he heard the knock on the door he opened it and his heart broke in two when he saw Elle. He gulped before he pulled her into a tight hug. She didn't need to explain, he knew Randy had done something and John was going to kill him for hurting Elle.

---

"Well then maybe you should have thought about that before we started having sex, before you decided not to wear a condom whenever we had sex, and before you got me pregnant with your child!" Courtney yelled before she threw her phone at the wall and started crying.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:17 am

Elle cried even harder into John's chest when he pulled her into that hug. If he didn't hug her at that exact moment, she probably would've fell to her knees. "John..he..he.." She said, not even able to finish the sentence, not wanting to believe what just happened had happened. She shook her head into his chest and held onto him tighter.

----

Randy let out a long sigh, running his hands through his hair when the call was disconnected. "How did I fuck this up?" He said to himself, unsure of what to do now.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:24 am

John picked Elle up and held her as he carried her inside the room, he knew she wouldn't be able to walk right now so it seemed to be the best option. He also didn't want everyone near them to hear her business.

"Who's he?" John asked even though he had a good idea who.

---

Courtney walked out of the bathroom and to her bed then lied down on it. She put a hand over her stomach as she started sobbing. How the hell was she supposed to raise a baby by herself?
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 am

Elle laid her head on John's shoulder when he carried her and was quite for a moment after he asked the question. She wasn't crying as hard as she previously was, but tears were still falling. "Ra...Randy..." She said.

----

Randy grabbed his keys and jacket and walked out of the room. He knew he couldn't face Elle right now, he didn't want to deal with Courtney..or was afraid to, and John would probably lecture him. He headed down to the hotel bar, hoping maybe alcohol would fix his problems.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:36 am

John was furious now. More furious than he's ever been in his life. Just an hour ago he had to watch his best friend kiss possibly the love of his life and now the asshole cheated on her?! He knew he couldn't explode now because he had to help Elle in her time of need but the next time he saw Randy he was going to beat the shit out of him.

He set Elle down on the bed then sat down beside her. John rubbed her back gently as he held her close to him.

"Shh, calm down. He's not worth your tears." John said softly.

John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:39 am

Elle shook her head at what John had said. "I love him John..." She said softly as she wiped her eyes. "You don't understand. He's my first and my everything...it hurts so much..."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:46 am

John hugged Elle again.

"I know...I'm so sorry. I can't express to you how sorry I am that he hurt you. You don't deserve that." John said.

---

After lying there for a few minutes Courtney stood up then put on her shoes. She walked out of her room and went down to the lobby. Courtney saw the bar then walked in and stopped when she saw Randy. She went to the other end of the bar and hoped he wouldn't see her. After ordering a cocktail she looked down at the bar a she ran her hands through her hair. Drinking wasn't good for an unborn child but she figured she would get rid of it anyway since Randy didn't want it and she wasn't ready for a baby so it wouldn't matter if she drank a little.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:53 am

Elle looked down and sniffled, wiping beneath her eyes even though more tears continued to fall. "He got someone else pregnant..." She trailed off, looking at the diamond wedding ring on her finger. "...do you know how big of a slap in the face to me that is? I could deal with the cheating...but the pregnancy...John, you know I miscarried over a year ago."

-----

Randy saw Courtney enter the bar and got pissed, seeing that she had a drink in her hand. He got up and walked over to her, taking the glass away. "What the hell are you doing?!"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 am

John shook his head in disgust.

"He's an asshole. He never thinks about your feelings or anyone else's for that matter. You deserve better than him." John said.

---

Courtney glared up at Randy.

"Why don't you just go away? It's obvious you don't care about me or this baby so go find some other girl to screw and leave me alone." Courtney said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 am

"I don't know what to do." Elle said. "I am pissed off, angry, sad, hurt, confused...." She sighed. "....but I mostly just feel numb."

----

"And have you use this against me in the future, hell no." Randy said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 am

"You can stay here the night if you want, there's an extra bed. I don't think you should be around him right now." John said.

---

Courtney looked at Randy pushed him away from her.

"You obviously don't know a damn thing about me. Don't worry I'll probably just get rid of the baby so you won't have to worry about it." Courtney said before she looked down.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:10 am

Elle nodded as she wrapped her arms around John. "Is it okay if I stay in your bed? I don't really want to be alone."

---

Randy sighed. "Look, I know you and I aren't exactly cool right now. I am lot of things and as fucked up as this situation is..I know you don't want to get rid of that baby."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:16 am

John nodded.

"Of course it's okay, anything to help you feel better." John said.

---

Courtney wiped away her tears as she sniffled a bit.

"I don't, I really don't." Courtney said softly before she looked up at Randy.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:18 am

"Thank you John for putting up with me. I didn't know who else to go to." Elle said.

---

"I...uh..we'll work this out. I know the baby is mine and I'm not going to abandon it." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 am

"It's no problem seriously. I wouldn't have given you my number if I didn't expect you to call me whenever you needed me." John said.

---

"You changed your mind fast." Courtney muttered although she appreciated what Randy was saying now.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:25 am

"I know, but I am sure you never expected me to show up like this in the middle of the night." Elle said.

---

"Am I happy about the situation? No. But I was raised well and my mother would kill me, which she probably is already going to do, but it would be worse if I didn't at least try to be in this kids life." He shrugged.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 am

"No I didn't. I never thought Randy would be selfish enough to do something like this to you." John said.

----

Courtney nodded.

"You don't have to be by my side through the whole thing if you don't want to. I can just tell you when the baby's born if you want." Courtney said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am

"You and me both. I don't want to believe it, I really don't." Elle said.

----

"We'll figure it out. I doubt you can support the baby on your own." Randy said
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum