One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle)

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle) Empty Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Mon May 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Elle was in her clothing store, the upstairs part of it, which served as her office. She was waiting there for Courtney and Allie to meet her so that they could go dress shopping for the prom Allie was supposed to be going to. Courtney told her that Kayla wanted to tag along and since Savannah didn't want to be left out on the "girl's day out", she insisted on coming along. She sat at her desk, finishing up a few sketches, that she'd show them later. She figured that they could go shopping at a few places Elle knew well and see if they could find a dress and if they didn't, Elle would custom make Allie's dress herself.

Savannah sat on one of the couches in Elle's office coloring in her coloring book and humming along to the iPod that was playing on the speakers in the office.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle) Empty Re: Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle)

Post by Allie Orton Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Allie looked at the store in awe. "Wow...this is really Elle's store. She's really doing it big."

Allie looked over at Courtney, "I'm loving this place already."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle) Empty Re: Prom Dress Shopping (Courtney/Allie/Elle)

Post by Courtney Orton Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Courtney nodded with a smile as she walked into the store.

"It's pretty amazing, Elle's really worked hard for it." Courtney said as she led Kayla and Allie to Elle's office.

She knocked on the door when they arrived and peaked in.

"Auntie Elle!" Kayla yelled as she burst into the office and went over to Elle to give her a hug.

"The Ortons have invaded L.A." Courtney said with a chuckle as she walked into the office.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Allie nodded. "I can tell." she said as she walked into Elle's office. "Elle!" Allie exclaimed witha grin as she walked over and hugged her.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 am

Savannah was the first to hear them walk into the store was already running over to Courtney and Kayla when they came up to the office.

"Auntie Court!" Savannah exclaimed hugging Courtney's leg.

Elle chuckled, getting out of her seat and picking up Kayla when she ran over. She gave her a kiss on the cheek before she set her down, and embraced Allie in a hug. "Goodness, you Orton's are...maybe this was a bad idea." She joked, letting a small laugh.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 am

Courtney smiled widely when she felt Savannah hug her legs then picked her up and hugged her.

"Hey sweetie, I've missed you." Courtney said.

"But we missed you Auntie Elle." Kayla said with a smile.

"Hey, L.A. is safe as long as the Orton boys are back in St. Louis. I pray for it's safety though come SummerSlam time." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue May 03, 2011 3:52 pm

"Missed you too." Savannah said with a smile.

Elle smiled down at Kayla. "I missed you as well." She said before she turned to Courtney. "Ugh..right...we may have to go to the New York place when you all fully take over in the summer." Elle joked again.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue May 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Courtney gave Savannah a kiss on the cheek before she set her down. She then chuckled.

"Running away, not fair. But anyway where are those sketches of Allie's prom dress you were talking about?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue May 03, 2011 5:32 pm

"Sketches? I thought we were going shopping?" Allie asked with a co fused expression.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue May 03, 2011 9:43 pm

"We are going shopping." Elle replied. "I drew up some sketches of some dresses just in case we don't find anything, but you won't see them until after we hit up some stores."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue May 03, 2011 10:26 pm

"Oh duh." Courtney said before she smacked her forehead.

"I've got to learn to get all the details before I open my mouth." Courtney said with a shake of her head.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue May 03, 2011 11:27 pm

"Wah! Now I'm excited." Allie said with a pout.

"May I have a little peak, please?"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Elle chuckled lightly at what Courtney said.

"Nope, neither one of you can see what I've done. I at least want you to try on a few dresses and see what else is out there before you get set on a dress that I drew." Elle replied, grabbing her purse and walking over to pick up Savannah.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed May 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Allie smiled.

"Okay, let's go then! I have dresses to explore through."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed May 04, 2011 7:47 pm

"I agree with Allie, let's." Courtney said as she took Kayla's hand then walked out of the store.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed May 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Allie walked out of the store behind the two.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am

"Great, today is going to be amazing." Elle said, she headed out of the store and went to her car. She put Savannah in her car seat after she unlocked the doors.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 am

"It is and Allie's going to end up with the best dress at the prom, I'm willing to bet money on it." Courtney said as she unlocked her own car and opened the backdoor.

Kayla got in then buckled her seatbelt.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Thu May 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"I know I will, and I'm so excited. I'll have the best dress and be the best looking chick there." Allie said with a smile. "And if I not, I'd probably cry. But I know that won't happen because I'm an Orton and I look fabulous."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu May 05, 2011 10:26 pm

"Duh." Kayla said before she giggled.

"What Kayla said." Courtney said with a laugh before she got in the car.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm

"Follow me, the place I have in mind isn't too far." Elle said, getting Savannah settled in before she got in on the driver's side. She started the car and backed out, but waited for Courtney before she began to drive.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu May 05, 2011 10:35 pm

"Okay." Courtney said then closed the back door after Allie got in the car and got into the driver's seat.

She turned on her car then pulled out of her parking spot.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Elle saw Courtney get out of her parking space and began to drive. The place wasn't that far, she arrived in front of a store twenty minutes later. She parked and got out, getting Savannah out of the car as she waited for Courtney.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri May 06, 2011 12:26 am

Courtney arrived soon after Elle then parked before getting out of her car and unlocking the doors. She opened the back door and allowed Kayla to get out.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Fri May 06, 2011 2:01 am

Allie got out of the car and closed her door before following Courtney to the entrance.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next