One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley)

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley) Empty Fixing A Relstionship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Riley was sitting on the couch watching tv pouting because Evan was making her talk to her brother and his girlfriend.

"I'm not doing it Evan." She says

Back to top Go down

Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley) Empty Re: Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm

"You are, they're on their way." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley) Empty Re: Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:40 pm

"You can and I will go upstairs with Matthew and our unborn child."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:45 pm

"Nope, your staying down here. Already put Matthew to sleep and you need to end this feud you have with Matt and Ashley." He says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fixing A Relationship!!!! (Ashley/Evan/Matt/Riley) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:48 pm

"Nope..I'll go lay down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm

"I will carry you back down here if you try, you're talking to them." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm

"Is that suppose to scare me?" Riley asked stubbornly

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 pm

"No, but I'll do it if I have to." He says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:00 pm

"I'll stay, but I'm not talking." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:01 pm

"Matt I don't see why I have to talk to her. I didn't even do anything, if she wants to hate me I don't really care. It would most likely be less drama for me anyway." Ashley said as she did her make up in the car.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm

"You'll talk." Evan says.

---

"Because she's my sister and I want her to like you." Matt replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:08 pm

"No I wont. Who is going to make me?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 pm

"Well she's not going to like for some reason I don't even know because I've never met her. I bet it's because I'm best friends with Courtney." Ashley said as she rolled her eyes.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm

"Stop being stubborn and give her and Matt a chance." Evan says.

---

"Which is why I want her to get to know you, so that she can see how great you are." Matt says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:14 pm

"What makes you think I want to like her after she judged me for no good reason. Oh I was in playboy...so what? It's not as bad as drinking alcohol when you're pregnant." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Riley doesnt say another word

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 pm

"Just give it a chance, for me please." Matt says, pulling up to the house.

--

"Give them a chance Riley." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:23 pm

"Fine but if she says one bad thing about me or Courtney I'm slapping her. Frankly I want to slap her anyway for making you go through drama on New Year's Eve." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:24 pm

"You made it up to me though, so I don't care about New Years." He says, kissing her on the cheek.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 pm

"Yeah but it proves that Courtney was right." Ashley muttered.

She smiled when Matt kissed her on the cheek then kissed him on his cheek.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Riley shruggs getting up and walking upstairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Matt winks at her as he gets out of the car.

---

Evan sighs.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Ashley smiled then got out of the car before she walked over to Matt then kissed him.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Riley goes to their room shuts and locks the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:35 pm

Matt smiles, kissing her back before pulling away and grabbing her hand as he walks to the door and ring the doorbell.

---

"Riley come down! They're here." Evan says before opening the door and smiling at them.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next