One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not What We Were Expecting (Courtney and Elle)

+3
Randy Orton
Elle Cena
Courtney Orton
7 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Not What We Were Expecting (Courtney and Elle) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not What We Were Expecting (Courtney and Elle)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 pm

"Thanks and so are you." Elle says, walking out of the elevator.

Randy wraps his arm around Courtney's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Not What We Were Expecting (Courtney and Elle) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not What We Were Expecting (Courtney and Elle)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Courtney looked at the stretcher the paramedics were standing around.

"I better get on that, they're going to want to take Jake and I to the hospital." Courtney said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

"Randy go with her, I'll drive the Hummer." Elle says.

"You aren't-." Randy begins to say but stops, handing Elle the keys and walking towards Courtney as they put her on the stretcher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Courtney smiled at Randy then looked back at Jake.

"You are so cute." Courtney muttered softly to Jake as she was put in the ambulance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Elle unlocks the doors to the Hummer and gets in, waiting for the ambulance to start driving towards the hospital.

---

"Yeah, he is." Randy says, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm

"I told you he looks like you, want to hold him?" Courtney asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Randy nods his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Courtney handed Jake to Randy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Randy smiles as she holds Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Courtney smiled as she relaxed on the stretcher.

"There's your fourth generation superstar." Courtney said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

"It's about time." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Not What We Were Expecting (Courtney and Elle) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not What We Were Expecting (Courtney and Elle) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Courtney chuckled.

"Have you called your parents and told them?" Courtney asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 pm

"Yeah, I told them while I was outside." Randy replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm

"Did they start celebrating that they finally have another Orton boy in the family?" Courtney asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"My dad did." Randy says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 pm

"I expected that...I'm surprised he didn't throw a party when we found out we were having a boy." Courtney said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:03 am

"He probably did, I wouldn't put it past him." Randy replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:04 am

"How much do you want to bet there's a party at the hospital?" Courtney asked with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 am

"Oh goodness." Randy says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:09 am

Courtney laughed.

"Jake be ready to be visited by your grandpa everyday." Courtney said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:12 am

"And eventually trained." Randy says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am

"Yep." Courtney said as she felt the truck stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 am

Randy gets up and gets out of the ambulance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:35 am

The paramedics took Courtney out of the car then pushed her into the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 am

"I tried to stop them." Elle says, walking with Randy.

"What?" Randy asks.

"Your dad bought like a thousand balloons and a cake to celebrate the baby." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next