One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John)

2 posters

Go down

Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John) Empty Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by John Cena Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 pm

John walked down the hallway leading him to The General Managers Office. He knew that he had called this meeting with Vince and Courtney because he had to tell them that he was going to be out of action for ten weeks because of his broken hand. As he reached her door he took a couple of deep breathes before knocking on her door.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John) Empty Re: Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:21 pm

"Come in." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John) Empty Re: Getting Chewed Out!!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 am

John walked into her office
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 am

Courtney immediately looked at John's hand.

"What the hell happened?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 am

"I broke it and pulled muscles." He says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

"And how the hell did you break it?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 am

"Lets just say I got into a fight." He says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:01 am

"You got into a fight? You do realize you are the poster boy of the WWE right? You can't just be picking fights every five seconds and get injured you fucking idiot." Courtney said.

"I agree with Courtney." Vince said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 am

"What I do in my spare time is none of anyone's busy. And if you dont mind keeping DiBiase and Copeland out of my fucking way maybe I wouldnt be punching holes in the fucking walls." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:17 am

"If you controlled your anger like a professional you wouldn't have a broken hand!" Courtney yelled.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:32 am

"Well you think you know everything about me. You dont. What I do in my presonal time is my business."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:36 am

"Now you're just talking without thinking. When did I ever say I knew everything about you? I said sense I have to repeat myself so your brain can actually understand it you shouldn't be punching walls like an idiot knowing you could injure yourself." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 am

"Well I didnt have Copeland or DiBiase's face to punch and I ran out of things to break instead."HE says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 am

"I don't care what happened with those two. Fights are saved for inside the ring not outside of the ring." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 am

"Well not when your poster boy gets job right in front of his three year old son." John says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:53 am

"Well they're learning their lessons at home because I already suspended them for a month without pay." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 am

John nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 am

"You can leave now." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 am

"Wow you dont want to know how long I have to be out for my stupid ass hand." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 am

"I'm sure the doctor will call." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

"Dobuted." HE says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:30 am

"They always do so leave before I decide to break your other hand." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 am

"It is always nice to deal with you." He says walking towards the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum