One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OSW News (Updated)

Go down

OSW News (Updated) Empty OSW News (Updated)

OSW News (Updated) 4jnmn8

OSW News (Updated) 2egd2zn Uh Oh Trouble! After a trip together it looks like trouble could be in paradise for the couple that doesn’t see to ever split even after what John Cena does. Our reporters found Bree Withers, the same woman John Cena cheated on his wife with a year ago, entering the home of John Cena and Elle Cena was nowhere in sight. Could a secret affair be happening behind Elle’s back?

Update: John Cena is claiming he was just listening to Bree as a friend but should you really be friends with the same person you cheated on your wife with?

OSW News (Updated) 2cpc39d Tragic News: We just got the news that after the shocking end on this week’s Monday Night Raw that Raw General Manager and popular pop star Courtney Orton suffered a miscarriage.

OSW News (Updated) 1212ukx Evan’s interview with OSW News:

OSW: Descibe in three words Riley Hardy.

Evan Bourne: Evil, liar, bitch

OSW: Got nothing nice to say right?

EB: No, not at all. It’s not shocking to me that she has no friends.

OSW: What was your reaction to finding out Riley cheated on you the whole time you both were together?

EB: I was pissed off. She never even liked Ted. She always said how much she hated him and would never want to be with him. But I guess that was all a lie, just like everything else that comes out of her mouth.

OSW: How do you feel about Ted DiBiase Jr marrying her?

EB: I doubt it will last long. Riley’s a whore, she’ll cheat on him and have kids with someone else. Plus I heard talk about the WWE letting him go because they didn’t have any ideas for him so I doubt she’ll care about him when he has little money.

OSW: And the Marine 2 wasn’t that fantastic so I doubt he would be able to live off a movie career.

EB: I doubt it too.

OSW: Now we welcome Matt and Jeff Hardy. What do you both have to say about Riley.

MH: I hate her. I hope she rots in hell.

JH: She lied to everyone about everything. Mostly about me. She was a crazy psychopath. One thing she lied about was she asked me to come over and babysit her son Matthew and if she didn’t answer the door when I knocked to come in and take Matthew. I did that then she tried to claim I kidnapped him which wasn’t true. She got everyone to come to my hotel room and beat the crap out of me for no reason then she came back later and tried to kill me by stabbing me. I had to get the knife from her before she could do anymore damage so I started beating her. I hated doing it but I had to or else I would have been dead.

MH: I can’t believe I let her make me believe that Jeff would do any of that like the kidnapping. He’s my blood not her. Riley is nothing but a bitch and it’s obvious she tells lies to get what she wants.

OSW: Well thank you all three of you for doing the interview and we can’t wait to interview you guys in the future.

Update: Interesting note from Ted DiBiase Sr's official website: "Even though I hated Bree Withers I wish she would come back to be with my son. Everyone in my family hates Riley more than we ever hated Bree and that's saying something."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
OSW News (Updated) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OSW News (Updated) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit