One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt)

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) - Page 6 Empty Re: Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm

"If she heard I was bent over looking for matching patterns for a room, she would laugh." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) - Page 6 Empty Re: Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 pm

"Who is going to tell her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 pm

"You most likely." Matt replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 pm

"If I'm the one who is asking you to do it why would I tell her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 pm

"It's called blackmail." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Rai smiled. "If I wanted to black mail you I have plenty of stories that I could use."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:14 pm

"Like what?" Matt asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:17 pm

"The time we were in D.C. for that house show and it was snowing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 pm

"You wouldn't." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 pm

"Like I said why would I use something petty that Ashley would end up loving when I have better stories for black mail."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 pm

"You are so cruel." Matt muttered.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:28 pm

"Like you don't have stories you could black mail me with when it comes to Dave and Jeff." Rai said as she put some towels in the cart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 pm

"True, but I love you too much to blackmail you." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Rai looked at him and laughed. "I call Bullshit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 pm

"Call it what you want, it's the truth." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 pm

"You black mailed me to stop Dave from attacking you when the whole N.C. Crew played a prank on him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:41 pm

"I do not recall that at all." Matt said with a smirk.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Rai hit him in the chest. "Smart ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm

"And the abuse continues." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Rai laughed and stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Love ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 pm

"Yeah...yeah...I love you too." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:56 pm

"I only pick because I care. So has Jeff mentioned what he was thinking about for our anniversary?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 pm

"Nope, hasn't told me a think. He probably knows I'll spill the secret." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 pm

"Damn." Rai said as she put some towels into the cart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Matt laughed.

"Why? What do you have in mind?" He asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next