One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone)

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"I know they have him at a signing with me and Nitro in a couple of days."

Back to top Go down

A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:15 pm

"He had one with Randy the other week. I swear everyone sees him more than I do." Elle said. "Hell, even Courtney does and she despises him."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm

"Then come with us. I love those boys but I will end up killing them if I am left on that six hour drive with them by myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:22 pm

"If you kill John, I'll be sad." Elle said with a pout as she walked off the set. "Hm, I don't know I have three kids and a job to worry about. I'll see what I can work out."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:26 pm

"I won't intentionally make you sad and it was just a suggestion. I have a feeling Matt, Randy, and Dave are going to end up riding with us too. So yay me." Rai said as she twirled a finger in mock happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:29 pm

"Poor you that trip sounds like it'll be miserable at times." Elle said as she walked over to change again.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Rai nodded. "I can always tell them that I won't sing unless they be good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm

"That'll get them to shut up for sure." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Rai nodded. "I have no idea why they like my singing so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:40 pm

"You have an amazing voice. Why wouldn't they want to hear it?" Elle said as she reappeared a few minutes later in a Boston Celtics outfit. Smiling widely since she had on something she truly was proud to wear.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Rai smiled. "John is truly going to enjoy these pictures. Also I prefer listening to Jeff but for some reason anytime we all get together they want me to sing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:47 pm

"He's lucky that I love him cause I would not make a custom calendar for just anyone. It's too much damn work." Elle said as grabbed the basketball that was handed to her and posed. "I have yet to hear Jeff sing but I'm sure they'd still rather listen to you than Jeff."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 pm

"You haven't heard Jeff sing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Elle shook her head.

"Nope, well besides the stuff I heard on the internet." She replied as she posed with the ball at her hip.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Rai smiled and took out her iPod. She plugged it into the radio. "This is all without music. Just him singing. He didn't know I was recording it." Rai then pressed play and Jeff's voice drifted over the speakers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Elle stopped for a moment as she listened to the music.

"Wow....his voice is amazing." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 pm

"Sometimes I call him when I can't sleep and he'll sing me to sleep. I love listening to that voice." Rai said for a smile as she listened to Warrior Eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Elle smiled.

"That's so sweet." She said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Rai nodded. "He wrote this song for me when I was dating Randy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 pm

"How did you and Jeff meet?" Elle asked as she walked over to change.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:15 pm

"I met him when my brother first started out. I came and visited Dave and was a little lost. I literally ran into Jeff and he took me to Dave. From then on we became friends and eventually got together. We split up because of schedules. He was my first. After wards I had a few relationships. Right before the 'incident' me and Jeff realized we loved each other still and got back together. Then after the 'incident' I left to find peace. Shortly before I was coming back and after that shit with Riley Jeff called me then we decided to give it another shot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:19 pm

"Aw, so it's like you two were meant for each other." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 pm

"Maybe everyone always tells us that we bring out the best in each other. They also said we need to do a song together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:26 pm

"I agree with everyone on both points. You two should make a song together." Elle said coming from behind the changing area in a pink polka dot set.

Walking over to the set, she lays down in front of the big birthday cake that was there and took some icing off of it.

"I'd buy and listen to it." She added before she put her finger in her mouth giving the camera seductive look.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Rai smiled. "You are such a tease and John is going to jump you as soon as he sees it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next