One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Day on the Job....or Not (Anyone)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just Another Day on the Job....or Not (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day on the Job....or Not (Anyone)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm

"Haven't done it yet." Adam responded as he stepped in.

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day on the Job....or Not (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day on the Job....or Not (Anyone)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Jenna sighed.

"Do realize one of these days you could kill yourself pulling stunts like this?" Jenna asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Chris shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 pm

"Why are you being so careless about this?" Jenna asked, she was getting angry now. "Do you even understand what you are putting Stephanie and your daughters through?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Chris sighed. "Sis I love you and I understand I am stubborn and for that I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 pm

"Does Steph even know you've been like this?" Jenna asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Chris shook his head in shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:06 pm

"Christopher Keith Irvine!" Jenna nearly screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Chris hung his head further down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Jenna sighed.

"Let's just worry about taking care of you now, okay?" Jenna said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Chris nodded not lifting his head to face his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:14 pm

"Chrissy," Jenna sighed. "Look at me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Chris looked at her. "Hi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Jenna walked over to Chris and sat down beside him and took his hand. "Look, I don't mean to yell at you," Jenna said, "but you scare me when you do this." "I'm scared one day I won't be able to help you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 pm

"I know and I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 pm

"Just.......don't do it again, okay?" Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Chris nodded. "Okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:29 pm

"Promise?" Jenna asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm

"Promise." Chris said as he hugged her a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Jenna gently hugged him back, grabbing a thermometer with one hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Chris groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:47 pm

"Chris," Jenna said, a slight firmness to her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

He opened his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Jenna smiled and placed the thermometer in Chris' mouth.

"There you go, that's it," Jenna smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:57 pm

He glared and crossed his arms in a pout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum