One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone) Empty Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Elle just had to get away, she didn't care that it was three in the morning and that John was fast asleep at home and had no idea she was even gone...she just needed to leave. Ever since she had that break down in front of John about a week ago, Elle hadn't been the same. Most nights she couldn't sleep cause if she closed her eyes...he popped into her mind and what happened continued to haunt her. She was supposed to be happy and full of life, they had finally moved to L.A., her dress line was about to launch in a few days, and she had an amazing all around life. But that's not how it was at all at least not to the public any way, she managed to keep her emotions and feelings in check whenever she was around John or anyone else so that they wouldn't get worried, but inside she was wreck.

Elle slammed the door to her white Range Rover as she walked over to the beach. It was freezing outside and Elle had on shorts and a long sleeved grey shirt, but at the moment Elle just felt numb. And with one big plop onto the sand, Elle brought her knees to her chest and for the first time in days, broke down and started to cry.

(Anyone)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone) Empty Re: Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone)

Post by Skyla Austin Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Skyla and Jeff were walking down the beach. They had been out for their wedding anniversary and planned to finish their night out at the place they loved. Skyla hugged Jeff tightly. In the silence she heard someone crying.

"Jeff sweetie, I'll be back in a minute." Skyla said starting to run. Skyla turned the corner and saw Elle.

"Elle? Elle! Are you OK sweetie?!"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not Sure How Long I Can Do This (Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum