One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland)

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland)

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:14 am

"Sorry," Allie said with a shrug.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland)

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 am

"It's ok. I think it's weird how our dad's absolutely hate each other." Isabella said slowing down when she got to the end of her sentence and grinning wildly, as if she had an idea.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Friends (Allie Orton/Isabella Copeland) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single...Adam Copeland's daughter from a previous relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am

"What?" Allie asked with a smile.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 am

"I'm just thinking, my dad went out there to talk about how great he is. To spare everyone's ears, what if, just what if, your dad, interupted him with an RKO. I mean, your dad deserves the revenge after my dad speared him when he went out to the ring to talk." Isabella said explaining her plan.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:26 am

Allie thought for a moment before the evil little wheels turned in her head, "Sounds like a good plan."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 am

"I know, it does. I'm excited now." Isabella said trying hard to hold her excitement back.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 am

"Calm down mi bonita, there's only one problem. Daddy's gettin into his Viper mood and he doesn't like to be bothered..." Allie trailed off.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 am

"Hmmm, is there a possibility he's already going to interupt?" Isabella asked, her hope fading a little.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 am

"Of course, I'll make sure of it." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 am

Isabella smiled and laughed while saying "Your a REALLY good friend."
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 am

"Tanks. I try," Allie said with a smirk.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:48 am

"The only bad part is, my dad's going to come looking for me after he gets attacked, he has a tenancy to figure out when I did something bad. Well, it's all part of the fun of being in trouble, it's even more fun trying to keep a straight face when you're getting yelled at." Isabella thought of the trouble she'd be in after the attack and she smiled about it.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:51 am

"Don't worry, I'll cover for you." Allie said with a smile.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:53 am

"You don't have to." Isabella grinned "Unless you want to." Isabella suggested in a humorous way.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 am

"You don't deserve that, trust me I know." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 am

"Awh, thanks. I don't actually think it's that bad, but that's just from my point of view. I guess I'm just used to it. I remember the first time he yelled at me for doing something seriously bad, I cried for two days straight and I wouldn't talk to him so, I guess that says something." Isabella says remembering from two years back how she felt when Adam had yelled at her and got her into a lot of trouble.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 am

"Yeahhh," Allie sighed.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 am

"Eh, that's beside the point." Isabella said looking around and found a monitor, she heard her dad's music blaring and saw him walking down the ramp. "Uh oh, that's not good." She said biting her lip.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 am

"Why Uh-oh?" Allie asked worried.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 am

Isabella pointed to the monitor behind Allie and said "Look, I wasn't expecting him to go out this early." Isabella's heart started to beat faster and the adrenaline was starting to kick in.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am

"Mi bonita, it's alright. Calm down, chica." Allie said pulling Isabella into a side hug.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm

"Sorry, I get a little over excited at times." Isabella said calming down a little.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 pm

"Its okay, I forgive you." Allie said letting her go.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Copeland Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm

"What are we going to do? Your dad doesn't even know he's going out there yet." Isabella said panicking but immediately calmed down. She realized she was over reacting.
Isabella Copeland
Isabella Copeland
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 pm

"CALM DOWN BITCH!" Allie said jokingly while shaking Isabella's shoulders.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next