One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone)

3 posters

Go down

Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone) Empty Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone)

Post by Candice Michelle Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 am

Candice walked down the hall of Raw towards the new GM's room. She was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and silver heels. Candice was desperate for her job at the WWE back and would stop at nothing to get it back. She had even concidered targeting the Women's Champion in order to gain a ticket into the arena.

She knocked on the door and awaited an answer.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :
Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone) Empty Re: Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone)

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Courtney looked up from her laptop.

"Come in." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone) Empty Re: Back In The Game? (Candice/Courtney/Anyone)

Post by Candice Michelle Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Candice opened the door and sat down on a chair opposite Courtney's desk. Candice knew Courtney was going to have some big issues with her attacking the current Women's Champion...it was technically abuse.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 pm

"Hey Candice." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:42 pm

"Hello Courtney." Candice replied folding her arms. She was waiting for Courtney to drop the bomb.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

"You know I care about you like you're my sister but I am not going to condone anyone attacking one of my champions." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Candice smiled a cheeky smile. "Hmm...I thought it would be a good way to get your attention...I've been trying to speak to Vince for months and he's been pushing me aside!"
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

"All you had to do was call me you know." Courtney said with a small chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:01 pm

"Vince said it had to go through him before it got to you. Anyway..." Candice was stopped by the opening of the door.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:01 pm

"I'm in the middle of something, if you want to come in here I suggest you knock first." Courtney said to the person.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Delisle Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm

"Sorry Courtney, it's kinda urgent." Carmen said knocking as she entered the room with a pile of folders "And as you can see I've kinda got my hands full." she finished dropping the files. "Half from Vince, half from Matt."
Carmen Delisle
Carmen Delisle

Warning :

Relationship : Dating Adam Copeland

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 pm

"What does Matt want?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Delisle Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:23 pm

"I honestly don't know...he just gave me the files and said 'they need to go to Courtney'" Carmen paused to breathe "Good luck." Carmen said going to walk out.
Carmen Delisle
Carmen Delisle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Courtney nodded as she looked at the folder.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Delisle Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Carmen closed the door on her way out. Before she closed it she popped her head around. "Oh and Courtney? Ashton filed a folder for a mixed Tag Match championship?" she closed the door.
Carmen Delisle
Carmen Delisle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:30 pm

"Thanks." Courtney said before she looked at Candice.

"Be lucky you never became GM." Courtney joked with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 pm

"If it involves paper work count me out!" Candice laughed.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Courtney laughed.

"We so need to hang out soon, I've missed you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

"I've missed you to Courtney...so about resigning me?"
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm

"Oh right." Courtney said before she grabbed a folder of paperwork then handed it to Candice.

"Sign on the dotted lines." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Candice smiled in shock. She signed her name on the dotted line with overflowing happiness. "Courtney, thank you so much! You won't regret it!"
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 pm

"I know I won't. If I thought I would I wouldn't have told Vince to resign you in the first place." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Candice shook Courtney's hand before running out the room. She ran into... (ANYONE ELSE??)
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum