One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris)

Go down

Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris) Empty Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris)

Post by Ryan Rhodes Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Travis had flew to Smackdown, wanting to observe both shows, and their style of writing. To an experienced writer, you could see small differences and changes in how the team wrote the shows, and Travis had to admit. Smackdown did seem to have more wrestling sometimes. He then went into catering, figuring he'd meet some of the roster there. He sat around with his laptop, hoping he could type of some decent ideas to submit.
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :
Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single, and looking.

Back to top Go down

Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris) Empty Re: Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Mickie and Chris walked into catering when they saw someone sitting with their laptop.

"Hey Im Chris Masters and this is Mickie James", Chris said kindly

Back to top Go down

Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris) Empty Re: Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris)

Post by Ryan Rhodes Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:55 am

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Travis."
He nodded.
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :
Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Visiting Smackdown(Travis/Mickie/Chris) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 am

"How come we never saw you around before", Chris asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Rhodes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 am

"New around here. Interning for the writing team, and now I'm visiting Smackdown to see how the show is written."
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am

Mickie nodded. "Sounds cool. Hope you have fun".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Rhodes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am

"So far I am, so much fun in fact I haven't been getting any writing done."
He chuckled.
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 am

Chris laughed. "What have you been up too".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Rhodes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 am

"Well, there was that party that I went to, I have the worst sleep schedule in the world, and I've been going to every type of mall I could find."
He chuckled.
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 am

Mickie laughed and Chris nodded.

"Well what are you doing today", Mickie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Rhodes Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:39 am

"Hopefully writing, and if not that, I'll head over to the next meeting, and take notes to make myself useful."
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

"Maybe when your free, we could hangout. Mickie and I have nothing to do today", Chris said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Rhodes Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:49 pm

"Well, guess I'll just finish writing later then."
He chuckled, closing his laptop.
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Mickie giggled. "Where do you wanna go".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Rhodes Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 am

"Wherever you guys pick is fine."
He said, packing up his things.
Ryan Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 am

"How about walking around the city", Mickie suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down