One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew) Empty A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Carsey paced the living room as she waited for Drew to come home. She'd just gotten home from the doctor and was terrified of what the news her had given her could do to her marriage.

Back to top Go down

A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew) Empty Re: A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew)

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:29 pm

The front door opened and Drew walked in, "I'm home."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew) Empty Re: A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Carsey faked a smile and approached him. "Hey baby," Carsey said, hoping Drew didn't hear her voice crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 pm

"Hey." He said, "What's wrong?" He asked seeing through her fake smile.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Truth That Could Change Everything (Carsey/Drew) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Carsey sighed. "You know I had a doctor's appointment today right?" Carsey asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yeah." Drew nodded.

(I have to go, I'll be back on in a little bit. ttyl)
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:36 pm

"He gave me a piece of news that kinda scares me," Carsey admitted.

(ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 pm

"Ok, and why does it scare you?" Drew asked
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:13 pm

"Because you might leave," Carsey said, staring at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:15 pm

"Why would I leave you? I love you, Carsey." Drew said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 pm

"I'm infertile, Drew," Carsey said. She finally let the tears start to fall. "I'm no use to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 pm

"Carsey, don't say that." Drew said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 pm

"A woman's place in a marriage is to bear children to her husband, and I cannot do that for you," Carsey sniffled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm

"Carsey, it doesn't matter to me if you can have children or not. It's not your fault."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 pm

"You really aren't upset with me?" Carsey asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:28 pm

"No, it isn't your fault. I mean, yeah I am upset, but not with you." Drew said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:31 pm

"I just....you know how badly I want to be a mother Drew," Carsey sighed. She walked over to the couch and threw herself on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 pm

"I know." Drew said sitting next to her.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 pm

"I guess that dream is over now," Carsey said, resting her head on his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm

"We could always adopt." Drew suggested
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Carsey looked up at him. "You really mean that?" Carsey asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yeah." Drew nodded.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Carsey smiled widely. "I knew there was a reason I loved you," Carsey said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Drew smiled.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Carsey moved herself to Drew's lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next