One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody)

2 posters

Go down

My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody) Empty My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody)

Post by Skyla Austin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Cassandra was walking down the halls of SmackDown. She was visiting Matt entirely because she hadn't seen him for ages and he said he was free tonight. Cassandra was wearing a short black dress, a leather jacket and black, diamond studded heels.
It occured to her a few minutes later she was lost. Understandable, she had been on TNA for a good few months now.

"OK....Lost." she said to herself "A little help anyone?"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody) Empty Re: My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody)

Post by Cody Rhodes Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Cody was checking himself in the mirror when he heard Cass.

"I would but I'm obviously way too busy." Cody said, not even looking up at Cass but continuing to look at himself.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Warning :
My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Marie Rhodes

Back to top Go down

My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody) Empty Re: My God You're Annoying! (Cassandra/Cody)

Post by Skyla Austin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm

"Oh, yeah, Cody, I missed you." Cass said unenthusiastically.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Rhodes Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm

"Why are you here?" Cody asked.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:05 pm

"Why are you still here?"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Rhodes Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:06 pm

"Because I have talent unlike you who stepped down to TNA. I'm proud of you for realizing the lack of talent you have." Cody said.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 pm

"Is that what you call it? Talent? Whatever you say Cody...and I've not 'lowered' myself...I've upped my game...I've sold in working with Hogan, Bischoff and Flair."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Rhodes Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

"Two of the people you mentioned don't know when to quit." Cody said with a roll of his eyes.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:23 pm

"Did I mention your name?" Cass said sarcastically "Also, you just appeared outta no where, and it's kinda ironic that your entrance song is called 'Smoke and Mirrors'."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Rhodes Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:59 pm

"Was that supposed to be a clever comeback? Because it kind of sucked." Cody said.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:22 pm

"You kinda suck." Cass replied narrowing her eyes. She HATED people telling her something sucked.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down