One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella)

4 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella) - Page 12 Empty Re: A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella)

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:26 am

"You just couldn't let it go, could you?" Izzy asked
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella) - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella) - Page 12 Empty Re: A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella)

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 am

"No..." she admitted.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A night out with some friends. (Allie/Jason/Curtis/Isabella) - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:19 am

Izzy sighed.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 am

"I'm sorry, I just needed to know if you were over him. Which you aren't."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 pm

"No." Izzy said getting mad, "It's just the fact that you can't get over that I used to like him. I don't anymore."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

"If that was the case, you would have told me straight to my face downstairs instead of running upstairs." she said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

"you just don't understand the way I work. I may be tough on the outside but my emotions are all mushy and they get hurt real easy." Izzy said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:47 pm

"Well do you still like him?" Allie asked.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 pm

"No!" She raised her voice
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Allie gave a little smirk.

"I'll believe you if you look me straight in the eyes and say you don't even have the littlest ounce of feelings for him and I'll let it go."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 pm

"Now just because I say I don't like him, doesn't mean I don't still have feelings for him, we've been playing hockey together since I can remember, he's a really close friend." Izzy said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 pm

"So you admit. There is a difference between having feelings for someone and liking them." Allie said.

"For example, I like you but I don't have feelings for you. You're either lying to me or you have your words mixed up."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:54 pm

"No, I do have feelings for him, it's just not in the sense you think I mean it in." Izzy said getting frustrated
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm

"Whatever." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 am

"Don't 'whatever' me in my own house." Izzy said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 am

"Then admit it or convince me."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:35 pm

"I have a boyfriend, get over it."Izzy said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:45 pm

"Like that means anything." she muttered.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 pm

"Why are you doing this to me? You've known Jason for a much shorter period of time than I have."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 pm

"Because I don't want to keep hurting my best friend everytime I hug, hold hands, cuddle, or kiss the guy she's been in love with."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:03 pm

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." Izzy said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:06 pm

"Its too late, I already do."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Izzy sighed.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:20 pm

"Maybe I should leave."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:21 pm

"No, don't." Izzy said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next