One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone)

4 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone) - Page 25 Empty Re: Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone)

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm

"Then forget about her."
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone) - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone) - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating The Miz

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2197076/

Back to top Go down

Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone) - Page 25 Empty Re: Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone)

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 pm

"I want to go home." Lucky said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone) - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back with a Small Package...or Two (Lucky/Wade/Macy/Mike/Anyone) - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Wade nodded.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:15 pm

"And I want you to stay as far away from her as you can." Lucky said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Wade went to nod but he stopped. "Wait, what?"
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"Stay away from her."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 pm

"Why? You can't control what I do." Wade said.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 pm

"I'm your wife, she's...well I don't even know what she is to you, whose side are you on?" Lucky asked
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:24 pm

"I'm not on anyone's side." Wade said.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Lucky rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I guess you don't care about me."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Wade grabbed her arm. "I do care about you, I'm just not taking anyone's side because I still talk to Macy."
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 pm

"Well, I don't so I don't want her name mentioned in our household ever again." Lucky said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Wade sighed. "Whatever you say..."
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 pm

"Good." Lucky said before kissing his cheek, "I'm going back to the hotel."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 pm

"Okay..." Wade muttered.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Lucky stopped herself from making a smart remark, "Bye." She walked away.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:00 pm

(Skippers! Can you play Wade for me?)

Macy laid in the hotel room when her phone went off. Luckily, it was on vibrate under her pillow. She answered it without looking at the name.

"I just had sex, what do you want?" Macy asked groggily.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:03 pm

(Yeah sure.)

"Interesting way to answer the phone, Macy." Wade said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

(I love starting drama! xD)

"Wade?" Macy asked, immediately waking up.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

(Lol)

"Yes, it's Wade." He said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:16 pm

"Why are you calling me? Lucky didn't go off to Heath again, did she?" Macy asked.

(Yeah...he does that.)
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 pm

"No, well at least I don't think. I'm not even really supposed to be talking to you, bu I just want to know what happened between you and Lucky." Wade said

(Huh???)
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm

(He called Macy when she went with Heath web he was drunk.)

Macy rolled her eyes as she put on one of Mike's shirts before getting out of bed and sitting on the couch. "Long story short, we ran into each other, she joked with me but I didn't want to deal with her and I told her that I heard when you two were talking that I stressed her out. It hurt me and I told her that, if I was that bad why didn't she tell me? So after I told her that I walked away. She told me not to walk away from her, but I continued to walk because I didn't want to start any problems. But that didn't happen because she walked up to me and slapped me and that's when I lost it and I kicked her ass."
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 pm

"Oh gosh." Wade said, "Well, I don't know what to tell you."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 pm

"I don't know either, all I know is that you can't yell at me for starting this fight. Did she say I started it?" Macy asked.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next