One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Revealed

Go down

Secrets Revealed Empty Secrets Revealed

Secrets Revealed Tumblr_llq8ba2nwv1qdtbmjo1_500

A couple months ago we suspected something was up with popstar Courtney Orton and Justin Sharpe after they were spotted in the recording studio together and the next day Courtney leaving the house she owns with her husband, WWE Superstar Randy Orton, looking distraught. Now we have picture proof they were together! Courtney and Justin were first spotted sitting next to each other at the Billboard Music Awards and now she was spotted going in and out of the same hotel Justin is currently staying at. A rep for Justin said she was indeed in his room that night and the early morning the following day. With rumors still up for debate we have got to wonder what is really going on between these two. Could Courtney be cheating on her husband?

---

Secrets Revealed Cassie2

Her name is Cassie Monroe. For three months she was by the side of the Cena family as their nanny. She took care of the kids, did as she was told, and was always friendly to everyone in the family. Now after being fired from her job she's telling the world about everything that goes on in the household of fashion designer turned popstar Elle Cena and WWE Superstar John Cena as well as what led to her losing her job. Here's an excerpt.

Interviewer- How did you get the job as a nanny for the Cena family?

Cassie- I was first hired by the WWE to be John Cena's assistant. He has a busy schedule so I was there to help out. He then suggested because neither of them give a shit enough to watch their own kids they had me be the nanny.

I- Whoa! Not caring about their kids? What do you mean?

C- (laughs) They may act to the cameras that they love their kids and are all about them 24/7 but in reality they're only doing what they want to do. All they care about is themselves and their jobs, their kids come second. If I hadn't stepped in to be the nanny those poor kids would have been neglected.

I- They always seemed like workaholics but I would have thought if something ever happened to their kids they would drop everything and go to them.

C- That's a big lie they have feed to the press to look perfect. Trust me, they're so fake it's sad. I loved those kids to death and I feel so sorry for them.

At this point Cassie had to stop for a moment to wipe her teary eyes.

I- That truly breaks my heart, it's horrible when parents decide to put themselves before their own children. Why on earth would they fire you when you're the only one caring for the children?

C- (sighs) Well Elle was a very jealous person and she never liked me to begin with because John had a crush on me. He was very forward about it which I didn't like. I felt uncomfortable about it but didn't say anything because I didn't want the kids to suffer. They already go through enough and I didn't want them to lose someone who actually cared. And well my last night as the nanny John tried to sleep with me. Had Elle not stormed into the room he would have raped me.

I- He tried to rape you?!

C- (cries again) Yes. I didn't want to have sex with him but he tried to make me then Elle blamed it on me. They're both disgusting. I was nothing but nice to both of them and they treated me terribly. I would have never agreed to work there if I knew any of that was going to happen. I just hope someone takes those kids and puts them somewhere where they'll be safe and loved. If I could have I would have taken them with me when I left, they deserve better parents.

What a shocking interview that was. Could there be something hiding behind the squeaky clean image the Cenas have created?
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Secrets Revealed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secrets Revealed Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit