One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John and Elle Get Married (Anyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

John and Elle Get Married (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: John and Elle Get Married (Anyone)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:51 am

John's eyes were locked with Elle's.

Back to top Go down

John and Elle Get Married (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: John and Elle Get Married (Anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 am

Elle smiles at John.

Randy walks her up to him, kissing her on the cheek before she grabs John's hand and the ceremony begins.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
John and Elle Get Married (Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100John and Elle Get Married (Anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:54 am

John is holding onto Elle's hand and mouths "I love you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56 am

Elle smiles back at him, mouthing 'I love you too' to him.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
John and Elle Get Married (Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100John and Elle Get Married (Anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 am

John smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:02 am

Elle looks over at the pastor as he begins to speak.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace......"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 am

John was looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:08 am

The pastor nods his head and continues.

"Do you two have any vows?" He asks, after talking for a minute.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:09 am

John shook his head no

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 am

Elle shakes her head no too.

He nods his head, looking at John.

"Do you John Cena take Eleanor Withers to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 am

"I do." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:18 am

He looks over at Elle.

"Do you Eleanor Withers take John Cena to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Elle says with a smile.

"What token of your love do you offer? Would you place the rings in my hand?" He says.

Elle looks over at Randy who hands him the rings.

"John Cena, in placing this ring on Eleanor Wither's finger, repeat after me: Eleanor Withers, you are now consecrated to me as my wife from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed." He says, handing John the ring.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:21 am

Eleanor Withers,you are now consecrated to me as my wife from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed." John repeated placing the ring on Elle's finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:25 am

Elle smiles at John.

The pastor tell her the same thing and hands her the ring.

"John Cena, you are now consecrate to me as my husband from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed." She says, putting the ring on John's finger.

In as much as John Cena and Eleanor Withers have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined.

You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend. And so, by the power vested in me by the State of Nevada and Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.

You may now kiss the bride.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:27 am

John pulls Elle to him and kisses her

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:29 am

Elle wraps her arms around John's neck kissing him back.

"I'm officialy Mrs. Cena." Elle says with a smile as she pulls away.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 am

"That you are." He says smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:33 am

Elle smiles, pecking him on the lips.

"Congrats you two." Randy says to them.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:34 am

"That was such a beautiful ceremony." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 am

"Thanks Court but save that for when we have the big one when the baby's born." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:38 am

"Congrats Elle and Monkey." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:39 am

"I will." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:40 am

"Thank you." Elle says.

"Now I can officially threaten Cena and mean it." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:41 am

"Hey I can threaten all the time." Riley says

"Both of you twins shut up." John says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:43 am

Elle laughs, wrapping her arms around John's waist.

"I'm going to enjoy you two being married." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next