One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spending lots of money (Anyone)

+4
LO Bosworth
Elle Cena
Randy Orton
Lauren Orton
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spending lots of money (Anyone)

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:04 pm

"SHUT UP RANDY!" Lauren yelled.

"Now listen here bitch. You obviously don't know who I am" she said getting in her face. "I am Lauren Orton. Pop Princess, ex member of The Hills, ex Disney sensation. Top model...and you better move on, before I beat the shit out of you" she smiled shoving the blonde back. "Got it?"

"And who the hell are you? Her girlfriend? Bitch, go stalk some other celebs" Lauren said.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :
Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spending lots of money (Anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Randy groaned, shaking his head at Lauren.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be!" Skyla began trying to push her way past Molly, but Molly was stronger than she looked. "There's a good reason you're an EX-Disney star, coz no one wants Lauren Orton, no, they want Miley Cyrus!"

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 R9el2e
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 pm

"Actually whore" Lauren spat. "I quit. I'm not sad enough to be all smiles smiles smiles, 24/7. Miley Cyrus was my replacement" she said.

"And what ever you nobody" she shot. "You run that mouth once more, and I'll take you to the floor"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Lambert Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 pm

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME OR PLACE SKYE!" Molly yelled pulling Skyla away.

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 2vvqqmv
Molly Lambert
Molly Lambert

Warning :

Relationship : Married to Adam Lambert xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 pm

"I don't give a fuck Moll, I'm not taking that kinda talk of some goody-two shoes, bimbo whore!" Skyla yelled pushing Molly away and slapping Lauren.

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 R9el2e
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

"RANDY! SHE JUST CALLED ME A WHORE!" she yelled before she screamed after she was slapped.

"FUCKING CHEAP BITCH!" she screamed before she slapped her back, before nutting her in the face.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Randy grabbed Lauren by the waist and pulled her away.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:28 pm

"You wanna do that again?" Skyla said whilst being restrained by Molly and Stephh.

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 28at73m
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:30 pm

"YES!" she screamed as she struggled in Randy's arms. "ACTUALLY! I'm gonna get you arrested! Assaulting a celebrity!" Lauren said.

"Randy let me go! I need my cell"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephh Morrison Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 pm

"I don't care if she does or doesn't you are coming with us!" Stephh yelled pulling Skyla out the store. "You can tell it to Jeff when you get home, right now you have 3 children to pick up from school." Stephh finished as she continued dragging Skyla out with Molly.

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 8vnnd4
Stephh Morrison
Stephh Morrison

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Lambert Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm

"Stephh's right Skye, come on, we'll pick the kids up, you go home and see Jeff, and I'll talk to Courtney later." Molly smiled.

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 293apvn
Molly Lambert
Molly Lambert

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm

"YEAH RUN YOU WHORE!" Lauren yelled before she held her cheek.

"Randy, can you belive that psycho attacked me?!"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:40 pm

"Whatever!" Skyla yelled from outside "Thanks guys." Skyla said holding Molly and Stephh close.

(sorry I started this whole fight btw Wink )

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 35aj6nt
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Randy shook his head as he let Lauren go.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

"Let's just go get me some extensions" she said as she looked at a few which were on the floor, which had came out of her head.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 pm

"Just so you know, you won that fight." Randy said
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:47 pm

"Of course I did" she laughed. "I mean, my family are...boxers?...wait wrestlers, so that means I like own them. Plus I lived on The Hills, hell of alot of fighting" she said.

"But that psycho, should pay for my new extensions" she groaned as she rubbed her head.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Randy chuckled.

"I doubt she can afford your extensions." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Lambert Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Molly slipped back into the store.

"Hey Randy, can you just tell Lauren that Skye's sorry. She didn't mean to blow like that." Molly whispered to Randy. "She's just been a little unhinged lately." Molly said trying to restore some order.

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 293apvn
Molly Lambert
Molly Lambert

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 pm

"Bitch please. Fuck off" Lauren yelled as she grabbed Molly by the hair before she tossed her to the floor. "I'll see her in court"

"Randy, you can buy me them"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:58 pm

"Uh..sorry about that." Randy said before pulling Lauren out of the store."Let's to get you those extensions."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

"Yeah" she said. "Like my weave is all messed up"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Lambert Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

"Excuse me if I'm tryin' to fix mistakes!" Molly said wiping the tear from her eye. Molly was very a very sensative girl.

Spending lots of money (Anyone) - Page 6 X6dbmh
Molly Lambert
Molly Lambert

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:01 pm

"And we can't have that." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next