One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone) Empty Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Brittiany is sitting at the bar in the nearest club. She has been staying with her brother's girlfriend since he has been away. She loves beinging around the kids and her furture sister no matter what happens between them. She was drinking her drink when someone comes in and sits next to her...

Back to top Go down

Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone)

Post by Ashley James Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Ashley walked into the bar then sat down on the seat next to Brittiany before she ordered a glass of soda. She looked over.

"Oh sorry I didn't ask. Is this seat taken?" Ashley asked.
Ashley James
Ashley James

Warning :
Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 pm

"No not all." Brittiany replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Ashley nodded then smiled.

"I'm Ashley." Ashley said before she thanked the bartender then took a sip of her soda.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting To Know Someone New!!!! (Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 pm

"I'm Brittiany." She says sipping her drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:14 pm

"It's nice to meet you." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 pm

"Nice to meet you too." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 pm

"So what are you doing here?" Ashley asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 pm

"Just getting away for a little while." She says "You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:28 pm

"I got bored so I came here to just get out." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:29 pm

"Oh." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 pm

"My boyfriend is traveling. Plus I just got finished talking with my friend Evan and telling him that I might be pregnant. Let's see I called Courtney, Elle, Evan, Maryse, and Paris. I keep thinking I forgot someone...oh well." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:00 am

"Evan Bourne?" Brittiany asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 am

"Yep. He's my little buddy. He's so sweet. Anyway Matt Hardy is the father and yes he knows too, he would have to it's his baby." Ashley said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 am

"Evan is my big brother." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:10 am

"Oh. He never said he had a sister." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 am

"Well he does and I'm his baby sister." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 am

"Wow. I thought he would have at least told Courtney, they're really close. He's staying at her and Randy's house for a while because him and his ridiculous girlfriend are taking a break." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:18 am

"I happen to be living with his girlfriend who I like." she says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:21 am

"I don't like her at all. She trashed me behind my back without even meeting me...oh and that reminds me she doesn't know her own brother could be having a baby. Oh well not my problem." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am

Brittiany shruggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 am

"Matt and I are going to keep it a secret for a little bit. We don't really care if she doesn't know." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:29 am

"Okay... I mean I dont even know her brother so I really dont know what to say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:31 am

"Don't say anything. We don't want her to know so she doesn't need to know." Ashley said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:32 am

"I'm pretty sure that she will find out threw my brother. Cause he doesnt keep things for her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum