One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John)

+2
Elle Cena
John Cena
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John) Empty The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John)

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 pm

John and Emily have been together for about two months now and they just got back the night before from being on the road. John told Emily that he had a son and told her about Elle and yet she was willing to stick around with him. She made him very happy, but little did he know Elle was going to pop up at his house. He was getting something out of the kitchen while Emily was sitting on the couch in the living room when he heard the door bell ring. He went to the door and answered it just to see Elle and Copeland standing there.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked as Emily walked up behind him
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John) Empty Re: The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John)

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Emily shakes her head, wrapping her arm around John's as she stands next to him.

Elle rolls her eyes at John.

"Anthony left his stuff for football over here and I came by to get it since he has a game tomorrow." Elle replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John) Empty Re: The First Encounter!!!(Elle/Edge/Emily/John)

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

"Elle you havent let Anthony over here in the last month cause I havent been home. So why did you really come?"
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 pm

"Well within that month Cena, Anthony left his stuff over here." Elle says.

"John, if he left his stuff over here let her go get it. No need to get upset, he still does have his things upstairs." Emily says.

Elle looks over at Emily.

"Yeah, what she said." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 pm

"Fine...Dont take to long." He says "But ass there isnt coming in."

Edge looks at Elle

"I will if she wants me too."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 pm

"Don't call him an ass Cena, you don't hear me saying anything about her." Elle says.
"Adam, you're coming with me."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 pm

"Like hell Elle. This is my house and its in my name. You want me to have him arrested?" John asked

Edge glared at Cena
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:45 pm

"Screw that John! I'm still married to you and by law this is still my house too..it doesn't matter whose name it's in." Elle says.

Emily sighs, looking at the two of them not knowing what to do.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:46 pm

"Actually I signed the papers you didnt." He says "You wait here and I will go get those things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:51 pm

"Asshole.." Elle mutters.

Emily follows John.

"Can't you at least try to be nice to her?" Emily asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 pm

"Why? She has been a bitch to me when I was trying to be nice to her." John says walking upstairs

Edge rubs her shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:00 am

"You snapped at her as soon you saw her." Emily says. "I'm not saying that she's right because I don't completely know you two's situation."

---

Elle sighs, resting her head on his chest.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 am

"Emily I made mistakes with her twice. We tried to fix them, but yet she doesnt want to believe me and I cant take it anymore. I'm sorry for snapping like I did okay." He says grabbing Anthony's things

"Its going to be okay Elle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 am

Emily nods her head, leaning against the doorway.

---

"No, it's not. This is how it's always going to be." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:11 am

"Look I understand if you want to leave me, but I dont want to lose you because Elle and I fight."

"You dont know that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 am

"John, I never said anything about leaving you. I just don't fully understand you two's relationship so I don't have much to say when it comes to this." Emily replies.

---

"How can you be so sure?" Elle asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 am

"I tell you all about after we give these to her."

"I just am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:43 am

"Alright." Emily says.

---

Elle nods her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 am

John walks back downstairs opens the door and hands them to Elle

Edge looked up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 am

"Thank." Elle mutters taking the stuff.

Emily comes from behind John, smiling.

"Sure you two don't want to stay?" Emily asks.

Elle looks at her and then John.

"Uh..I don't think that would be a good idea." She says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 am

John looks at her

"No I think its a great idea." Adam says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:02 am

Elle looks at Adam.

"That's great." Emily says, smiling widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:03 am

John sighs and glares at Adam

Adam gives Elle a small smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:08 am

Elle glares at Adam.

"Well come on in, I'm excited to get to know you both." Emily says, stepping aside to let them in.

Elle gives Emily a small smile as she walks in the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 am

John shakes his head walking back into the living room and sitting down

Adam smiles at Emily walking into the house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum