One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy) Empty Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Torrie Wilson entered through the glass doors changed in her baby blue sweats with a silver trip around the top with a black tee top and her white trainers. She had her blonde hair rested freely on her back.

A sweet, beautiful smile shown on her face, hiding all the troubles and pain she was hiding. She was falling deeply in love with John Cena again but he was dating Brooke Adams and Nick had finally shown his true colours that just meant heartbreak for the Boise Belle.

A smile shone her face, while she signed an autograph for a greeting fan. "Thank you" Torrie spoke before she walked along and put her black bag down before she started stretching on the mat whe she saw a Diva come to her with a smile.

(Katie)

Back to top Go down

Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy) Empty Re: Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Katie was wearing black shorts and a black tank top that had "DIVA" written in gold on it. She smiled as she thought about the fun day she had with Randy Orton. Katie didn't know if they were dating or not but she thought the next time they met the possibility of a date would come up. She then spotted Torrie and smiled as she went up to her.

"Hey." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy) Empty Re: Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Torrie looked at Katie.

"Hey! I'm Torrie" Torrie greeted with a sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:21 pm

"I'm Katie Hardy. I thought I recognized you, you used to be a WWE Diva." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stronger (Torrie meets Katie Hardy) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Torrie nodded.

"Yeah, used to be but I still keep in shape" Torrie spoke with a slight giggle.

"You...training to be a diva?" Torrie asked stretching her arms up working out with her mind constantly on John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Katie nodded.

"Yeah, I really want to be a diva but I don't really know any moves." Katie said with slight embarrassment.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Torrie giggled.

"I could show you," Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 pm

"Really? It would be an honor, I always thought you were one of the underrated divas. I could see you could actually wrestle when you were in the WWE." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:00 pm

"Ohh thanks" Torrie spoke as she smiled.

"Well if you don't mind being trained by a never growned wwe women's champion then I'll be happy too" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 pm

"You would have had the championship if they put you in that one WrestleMania against Melina instead of Trashley." Katie said.

She looked at Torrie.

"Sorry if you're friends with her, I just hate her and think she was a total waste." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Torrie just laughed.

"Trashley I haven't heard that in a long time" Torrie giggled.

"Thank you Katie that cheered me right up" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Katie chuckled.

"You're welcome." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Torrie looked at Katie.

"But Oh my god she was a total waste of time her and Maria ugh they did my heading when I was with the WWE" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Katie laughed.

"I hate Ickie James too, I can't wait until I get into the WWE just so I can kick her ass." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:23 am

Torrie softly giggled.

"So which divas do you like?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:48 am

"Umm...Beth, Melina, Kelly Kelly is growing on me." Katie said.

"I don't care for most of them because they can't wrestle." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:53 am

Torrie nodded.

"I have to admit the diva division has gone down hill, I still can't believe they gave a tittle shot, now wait 2 title shots to Trashley" Torrie spoke.

"Sorry if you think I'm a bitch? I just hate her" Torrie spoke as she bit her lip gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:04 am

"I don't, I hate her too." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:05 am

Torrie looked at Katie as she smiled brightly.

"I think we're gonna get on great" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 am

Katie chuckled.

"Me too." Katie said before she smiled.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:50 am

"So do you want to be my workout partner?" Torrie asked as she smiled at the new Diva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:51 am

"Sure." Katie said as she got into the ring.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 pm

"So excluding the wrestling part, made any new friends?" Torrie asked pushing her arms up showing off her thin stomach as she stretched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Katie smiled as Randy popped into her mind again.

"Yeah I did meet someone." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Torrie looked at Katie.

"Oohh..wait smile...dazed, you met Randy Orton" Torrie giggled she knew Randy like a brother, she knew he could make girls fall to their feet in one smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next