One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee)

Go down

Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee) Empty Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:08 am

Brittiany was relaxing on the couch with Kyle. This was the first time in awhile since they had moved in together that they actually got to spend anytime together. As she was laying in his lap she looked up when she heard the door bell ring.

"Are you expecting someone?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee) Empty Re: Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee)

Post by Elle Cena Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:24 am

"No. Are you?" Kyle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee) Empty Re: Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 am

"No." Brittiany says as the door bell rings again

Daniel waits outside the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 am

"Well, go get it, could be a package or something." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quit Time!!! (Kyle/Brittiany/Renee) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:32 am

"Okay." Brittiany says getting up and answering the door

Daniel smiled at her

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked

"Came to visit my wondeful ex-girlfriend. Who I'm trying to get back." Daniel says

"Kyle." Brittiany yells

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 am

Kyle groaned as he got up and went downstairs.

"What." He asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 am

"Hey pretty boy." Daniel says pushing Brittiany back so he could walk in

"Get Out." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:47 am

"What the hell do you want?" He asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 am

"Came to get my girl back." Daniel says

"Hell No." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:51 am

Kyle was about to reply when Renee walked in through the doors.

"Kyle, honey there you are." She said, walking over to him and hugging him. "I came to save you from that ugly beast you are dating."

"Renee?" He said.

"Yes, silly it's me. Don't act like you forgot what I look like though you are so useed to seeing me naked, but nonetheless how can you forget such a beautiful face like this." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 am

Daniel smirks

"Kyle." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 am

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Ignore her, come on Kyle lets go." Renee said, pulling him towards the door. "You and I are going to have a lot of fun, which will for sure get your mind off of that...thing you are currently with. Ew, I can't believe you are with her, I though you sunk low messing around with Elle but no one gets lower than that trash you are with now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 am

Brittiany pulls him back

"Excuse you, but you both need to leave. PLus you need to leave Elle out of it because you dont know a damn thing besides listening to Bree and getting pregnant." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:10 am

"And what the fuck are you good for? Absolutely nothing, you are failure and you're irrelevant. No one likes you, you're a annoying, whiny little bitch." Renee said. "We all know Kyle wants me or Elle and not your ugly ass. He's only settling for you because he needs to get laid. He's an Orton and they have needs, once you serve your purpose he'll come back to me or go to Elle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:11 am

"Is that true Kyle?" Brittiany asked

"Yeah Pretty Boy let her down now." Daniel says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 am

Kyle was about to answer but Renee cut him off.

"Ha! You're such a dumb bitch. You obviously don't trust him if you easily question him." She said. "You are so fucking pathetic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:18 am

Brittiany knocked Renee right in the mouth

"Now answer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 am

Renee held onto her mouth before tackling Brittiany to the ground and continuously punching her in the face.

"I'm getting out of here, I can't deal with this shit." Kyle said, walking out of the house.

Renee kicked Brittiany in the stomach with her heel before getting up and walking out of the house.

"Stupid bitch." She muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 am

Daniel helped Brittiany up

"Dont touch me. Just go." She says walking upstairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 am

Kyle got into his car and drove off.

Renee got into the limo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 am

Brittiany layed down on the bed

Daniel sits on the porch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down