One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 am

Ted shrugged

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:02 am

"Why did you get married to me if you obviously don't give a shit?" Bree asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 am

"Because at the time I loved you." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 am

"And what changed? Cause I haven't and I've done so much for you, this is coming out of nowhere." Bree said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Beginning Of The End (Ted/Bree) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 am

"Things changed when Riley and I started talking about the kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:17 am

"So, that's it? You're just going to throw all of this away for her?" Bree asked. "I gave you my heart Ted and this what you do to me."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:19 am

"What do you want me to say Bree. She has my kids. I have loved this girl from the first time I saw her. I swear to you that I have tried to forget about her, but it just didnt work." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:24 am

Bree walked past him as she started to cry.

"Just sign them...please Ted. You've hurt me enough, I just want this over with." She said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:26 am

Ted looked down

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:47 am

"Those stupid as kids probably even yours. If you want to be with that manipulative whore, go ahead...you lost out Ted." Bree said before she slammed the bedroom door.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 am

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you Bree I took a DNA Test and they prove they are mine." He yells throwing a frame at the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:58 am

"I don't get why you're getting so pissed off DiBiase. You got what you wanted, you're going to be with that whore." She yelled back. "The bitch trapped you and got pregnant with your kids and manipulated you into falling in love with her, after she treated you like shit for all that time. If I ever get my hands on that bitch, I'll kill her."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 am

"She didnt do anything that I didnt want to do. And if you come anywhere near her I'll make sure you dont leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 am

"Am I supposed to be afraid of that threat DiBiase?" Bree asked. "I'll beat the hell out of your precious Riley and not think twice about, and if you lay a finger on me...I swear to god Ted."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 am

"You'll what? You seem to forget Bree I am just like you. I know your every move." Ted says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:22 am

Bree laughed as she walked out of the bedroom.

"Ted, Ted, Ted." She said, shaking her head as she leaned against the banister. "The fact that you think you know me, is hilarious. Just because I opened up to you, doesn't mean you know me. You've only seen apart of me sweetheart, but this Bree that you've managed to unleash is someone you've never seen before."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:27 am

Ted laughed

"That's funny, Because you have only seen one side of me and the one that will come out if you go anywhere near my family. Lets just say he isnt the pretty boy Ted you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 am

Bree rolled her eyes.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" She asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:32 am

"Take it however you want to Bree. But this is going to be ugly either way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 am

Bree rolled her eyes before she grabbed her bags.

"The movers will be here to get the rest of my stuff. The papers are on the table, have any questions just talk to my lawyer and if not, just sign them and give them to him." She said as she walked downstairs.

"Other than that, we're done." She added as she took off her ring and put it on the table by the door. "Thanks for wasting almost three years of my life Ted."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Ted laughed shaking his head

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:43 pm

"And what the hell is so funny?" She asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 pm

"You are." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 pm

"How am I funny?" She asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 pm

"You just are." Ted says

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next