One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:32 pm

"oh okay, what kind of suprise, should I were a new outfit or... "?

Back to top Go down

Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie)

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 pm

"Wear something nice," Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 pm

"okay". she said looking at his phone that was on the bed. "ted, your phone is vibrating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Ted grabbed the phone.

We're all set here Teddy

"Okay, thanks Jenna Bell," Ted said, hanging up the phone.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spoiling His Sweetheart (Ted and Mickie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:57 pm

"guess your leaving me now"? she kissed him goodbye. she wanted him to stay but she wanted to know the suprise."who was on the phone", mickie asked before he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm

"Jenna," Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

"oh okay, well I guess I'll finish unpacking these bags". before he left the room all he could hear was mickie say "I love you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:03 pm

"Love you too baby," Ted called back up the stairs.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Mickie had finished unpacking and was bored out of her mind. she had been laying on the bed for about an hour and a half and still no ted. she decided to get dressed. she put on a white top that showed a little bit of her stomach with some ripped jeans and some black flats. ( what she is wearing in my signature) she did her hair and makeup. she looked at her clock one more time 7:22, but then she heard someone coming up the stairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum