One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) Empty Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Ted sat back in the groom's room, surrounded by his closest friends and began to pace the floor. Was he really this close to being with Mickie for the rest of his life? He'd wanted this for a long time now, but now that it was about to happen he was nervous. He didn't want to ruin the best thing that had ever happened to him.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) Empty Re: Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Rai knocked on the door lightly. Adam, Nitro, and Chris were with her.

Back to top Go down

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) Empty Re: Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:05 pm

"Come in," Ted said, his voice shaking.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Mickie was in the Brides room with all of her closest friends and her mom. today was really the day she was going to marry the love of her life. she was so nervous. she sat down to think what ted was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Rai poked her head in. "Hey Teddy." She stepped in. The guys followed her. "How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

"Nervous as hell," Ted said.

--------

Jenna smiled as she sat down next to Mickie.

"Today's your day," Jenna said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 pm

"i know, I feel like im gonna throw up". mickie got up. "Its finally here".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pm

"Relax Micks, it's gonna be okay," Jenna said. "I bet Ted is just as nervous as you are."
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Rai smiled and hugged him. "You'll be fine. Now I'm going to go check on your bride. I leave the guys with you." She then looked at the three behind her. "You upset him or make him run away I will spear you and Batista Bomb you even though I'm in a dress and heels." She then smiled and went to the bridal room. She went in. "Hey Mick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 pm

"I know". She sighed. "I just want it to be perfect".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 pm

"hey Rai". mickie gave a small smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:13 pm

"It will be." Rai said as she got in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Ted continued to pace, his hands in his pants pockets.

--------

"Hey Rai," Jenna said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm

mickie was now walking in circles. "what time is it".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm

"It's almost time calm down."

-----

Adam sighed. "Dude calm down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:16 pm

"alright im going to put my dress on". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm

"I can't mess this up," Ted said.

----

"Relax Mickie, it's fine, everything is fine," Jenna said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Rain nodded. "Do that. Ted looks great and he is just as nervous."

-----
Adam nodded. "You won't."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:18 pm

"okay". Mickie yelled from the bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Rai laughed. "You'll be fine Micks."

------
Nitro patted Ted's shoulder. "You'll be fine if Rai didn't believe in you she would have stopped all this a long time ago."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Ted sighed looked at his watch.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 pm

mickie comes out of the bathroom. "what do you guys think".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "Dude stop looking at your watch and relax."
=======
"You look beautiful." Rai said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm

"thanks". mickie gave a weird face. "now where is my bracelete".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Rai looked around. "Is it on the table?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next