One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Look

Go down

Inside Look Empty Inside Look

Inside Look C0210_AS_Sarca

Right in the middle of Los Angeles' most known shopping area, Rodeo Drive, lies a much anticipated couture fashion line that has been in the works for a little over a year. The store is simple, but the designs that the store is filled with is nothing short of amazing. Twenty seven year old, Elle Cena (formerly Withers) is the brain behind this growing line of clothing.

"It's something that I've always wanted to do and to finally be able to live out my dream, is just amazing." Elle said as she spoke of the line. "I've been working on this for a couple years now, but this really has been something that has been in progress since I first got into the fashion business."

With not only a high end line in select stores now, Elle is also working on a edgier clothing line for young adults and teens. (A look at the line can be found here: Hellz Bellz)

"I'm really trying to branch out and show all the different sides of, Elle the fashion designer. I love doing the high fashioned stuff, but I'm really into different styles and I want to show that." She said.

"My kids are definitely a huge inspiration for me, so maybe after I tackle the Hellz, clothing line, maybe I'll consider going in to that." Elle said. "I have a great support system when it comes to my family. My husband (WWE Wrestler, John Cena) told me that it's now my time to shine, since I spent so much of my time focusing on our family and backing his career. I guess I'm taking full advantage of that."

-----

Inside Look Circus_Tour_Britney_arena

It was almost a decade ago when internet video of a young, blonde in pigtails and a plaid Catholic school skirt hit the web. The videos were only to make some fast cash for the college student. Fast forward, and fresh off a hugely successful tour, Courtney Orton is arguably, one of the hottest things in music right now. The tour was in the top ten of Billboard's Top 25 tours of the year and had sold out arena's across the globe, making it the fifth highest grossing tour of the year.

"This whole year has been a hell of a year for me. I have been working so hard on my album, and the tour, but…I didn’t know exactly where I stood with everyone. When I received the awards, it showed me how much love is out there." Courtney said, commenting a bit on the brief hiatus she took from music to focus on her family life. "This has been a crazy year for me. I got a lot of strength from it."

But the pop star's life seems to have calmed down a bit with the tour being over and now she has time to be with her three kids and her husband, WWE Superstar, Randy Orton. "Things are pretty quiet right now. I’ve been spending a lot of time at home with my kids.” She said. "I fix breakfast for my kids and my husband, when they’re here. And then we’ll go for walks. During the day I spend most of the time with my family."

(This took forever to get together. Hopefully I can get a chance to do some for other characters later on)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Inside Look Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Inside Look Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum