One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

5 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 pm

"Because you really hurt me." Isabella said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 pm

"Well I'm not going to change myself just so you can like me again. I'm not going to kiss your ass because I hurt you. You either love me or hate me. Same for you guys." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

"I don't understand why you need to be such a bitch sometimes. Maybe you should go run off with Derek again." Jason said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 pm

"Remember when we talked on the phone...when I told you almost everything about me. I told you that I was a flirt. I even warned you I would do certain things, I am a bitch, but I am not a whore. I would never cheat on you or anyone. But of course, you're jealousy got in the way! I don't want anything to do with that guy, he's a friend just like Antonio. So after you yelled at me over the phone, you immediately got on my bad side, therefore making me the biggest bitch you've ever met. I'm not going to change me, not even for you." Allie said calmly.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 pm

"I don't want to see your fucking face, EVER again." Jason said before walkin away
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 pm

"Bye bye bitch." Allie waved her fingers. "Well you know Izzy, now I know what you seen in him. Two bitches are better than one." she said with a smirk before shrugging.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm

"I can't possibly be a bitch, I don't eat enough to be one." Isabella smirked back
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

"Well at least I'm healthy, not some wannabe anorexic just because someone 'hurt' you. You need to learn to stick up for yourself, not change just because someone hurt you."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm

"I don't care what the hell you say about me, I have friends, and they love me for whatever changes I make. I make changes for myself and only myself, so what if I changed after you hurt me, I wanted to and that's all that fucking matters."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 pm

"Who said I still don't love you?! How do you think I will feel when you die from starvation?! I'm sorry I care about your health! I don't care if you're getting in touch with your feminine side, but starving yourself? Come on! Are you trying to kill yourself?! You're not going to be a good hockey player if you aren't fucking healthy!" Allie yelled.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 pm

"FYI, if you really cared, you would know that I've been trying to eat, I've been taking vitamins, drinking water, Gatorade, everything I can to get back to health!" She yelled back
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 pm

"Well I would know if you actually let me TALK TO YOU!"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

"MY DAD TOOK MY PHONE LAPTOP AND PRIVILEGES AWAY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO YOU?!"
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm

"Find a way. Whenever that happened to me, I still called you everyday on Myla's phone. Didn't I?"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:04 pm

"When I'm on the road with my dad, I don't know many people."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm

"Then get to know them, okay? Jeff and Cassie Hardy, my dad, Miz, the divas will always be there for you, and Candice Michelle is my adopted godmother all because I talked to them. Get to know the superstars Izzy." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:13 pm

"I do know them, Allie, I'm not retarded like you make me out to be. I'm just not rude and I don't go around asking if I can use people's cell phones so I can run their phone bills up."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm

"Why are you making it seem like I'm putting you down. You say you can't but there's always a way that you can. I'm just trying to help, take it or not. I want to be friends with you again, I want my sister back, but I doubt that'll happen but whatever. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but whatever."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

"Maybe if you weren't so pushy and didn't try to tell me what to do every second of my life I would attempt to make up with you. You think I don't want my best friend back either? Well I do, ok, so would you just be a little nice and not go accusing me of things."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 pm

"...Can I try?" Allie asked.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Isabella nodded
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Allie smiled. "I need to talk to Jason."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:24 pm

"I know."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Allie started walking in the direction he went in.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Jason was sitting against a tree trunk.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next