One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 6 Empty Re: Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 am

Elle's hand gently ran down John's face when her said the words back to her. They still had the same affect over her as they did when he first said it. She gave him a weak smile, it being interrupted by another moan that fell from lips as John began to move inside her at an increased pace. Her legs moved and locked around his waist, giving her the leverage to roll her hips beneath his.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 6 Empty Re: Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

Post by John Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:07 am

John grunted then gripped onto the sheets beneath Elle as he felt her hips roll against him. He slipped into her a bit harder before he kissed her passionately on the lips. The sensation deep inside of him continued to burn and John wasn't sure how long he was going to last but refused to come before Elle.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 am

"John!" Elle said a bit loudly, followed by a low pant. Her body was easily responding to him, giving into the pleasure and each thrust of him inside of her brought her closer and closer. Her nails raked down the length of his back as her hips eagerly moved beneath his, matching each of his powerful thrusts into her. "Yes....yes, keeping going...more..." Elle breathed out. "God you feels so good, babe."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 am

Quick breathes came out of him then a loud groan when her nails dug into his skin. He wouldn't let up, his movements getting faster and harder, wanting to provide as much pleasure as he could give Elle. "So good, so damn good." John managed to say as he bent his head down to place soft kisses on her neck.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:02 am

"Oh my-...." Elle's words got cut off as another loud moan fell from her lips. Her eyes squeezed shut and her head titled back some as John's lips met her neck. "I...I am so close." She muttered lowly, her hips feverishly moving beneath John feeling impending orgasm grow nearer and nearer with each stroke.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

John groaned as he went in and out of her a bit more erratically. One of his hands that was previously gripping the sheets moved down to Elle's lower back, pushing her up so he could get himself deeper inside of her. "Come on baby." John muttered, feeling himself on the edge of giving in to the pleasure.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:15 am

The new angle felt absolutely wonderful, only adding to what she was feeling. Elle's nails dug into John's back and her breathing become erratic knowing she was not that far from her orgasm. A few more thrusts from John had Elle moaning loudly as a shiver shot through and her body began to tremble as she released. "John!" Elle screamed in ecstasy a feeling of pure bliss coming over her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:29 am

When John felt Elle release it brought on his own. He let out a loud groan and muttered her name, feeling pleasure fill his entire body. His hand then came from under her so she could lie against the bed while he rode our their releases. A minute later John dropped down onto the bed and lied beside Elle, breathing heavily.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 am

Elle settled back onto the bed, breathing heavy as her body eased itself down from the climax she had just experienced. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked over at John who was still beside her. "Well...glad...glad we're not rusty at that." She breathed out, smiling weakly at him.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 am

John swallowed hard, moving his arm up so he could rest his hand on his midsection. He grinned at Elle when he heard what she said and she was right. Having sex with her was still as incredible as it had always been.

"Me too. I love you Elle, so very much. That's also something that will never ever change." John said, wholeheartedly.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 am

Elle smiled at John rolling on her side and laying her head on John's chest. Her hand moved and intertwined with the one that had been laying on his stomach. "I love you too, John. Always have and always will. Nothing will change that, I know we've had a rough road sometimes. But how I feel about you is constant."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:52 pm

John's grin turned into a smile as he listened to Elle's words. It felt good to know that no matter what happened that she would always love him. How did he get so lucky to find this perfect woman?

"I know I haven't made it easy for you the last couple years but I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you say that. I swear to god I won't go back to being the idiot who does stupid shit and tests how much of me you can take. I'll be a better man, for you and our family. You guys deserve the best of me not the worst." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 am

"You're a good man, John. Always have been, you just made a mistake. We've all been there and made those. You're a fantastic father and husband, that'll never change. We'll get through this, just like we have everything else." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 pm

John nodded his head as he took Elle's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks for saying that and for all the support you've given me these last couple years. You could have left a long time ago; the fact that you didn't means so much to me and I'll forever be grateful to have you in my life. You've made me a better person." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Elle raised her head and kissed John softly on the lips. "When we said our vows, I meant them. I'm there for you through the good times and the bad, John. You don't need to thank me for being your wife."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:38 pm

John smiled when Elle kissed him then kissed her back for a few moments.

"You put up with a lot though being with me, I don't know how you do it." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

"You're the love of my life, John. I'd go through anything, I am not gonna lose you...ever, no matter what happens." She responded.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 am

John wrapped his arms around Elle and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm glad you feel that way because I wouldn't be able to survive without you. There isn't a woman in this world that could even come close to replacing you in my heart." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:37 pm

"Well good, that makes me very happy because you're stuck with me John. You aren't ever getting rid of me." Elle smiled widely, nestling into him closer as well.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:00 pm

John rested his head on top of Elle's, taking in the sweet smell of her hair.

"I can guarantee that not one damn complaint will be coming from my mouth over any of that." John said, gently rubbing his wife's arm.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:42 am

"That's really, really good to hear." Elle said, eyes fluttering close as she just took in the feeling of this moment for awhile. "I wish we didn't have to get off this bus, I'm quite comfortable here. I really have missed this."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:32 pm

"I wish I could get a week off from work so I could spend time with you and the kids. Of course though that's easier said than done with me being the poster boy of the WWE." John said.

He then grinned down at Elle, trying to keep a positive mood.

"At least we have some time to be alone now though, even if it's not for as long as I'd like it to be."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 am

"I'll take any time that I can get. Even if it's five minutes or five hours. I'm just happy to be around you. Same goes for the kids, they love every minute they can get with you." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 pm

His grin became wider until it turned into a genuine smile.

"I enjoy every moment I get with all of you too, nothing's better than being with my family." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 pm

"Mhm, most definitely." Elle agreed, kissing the tip of John's nose. "As comfortable as I am here...we should probably put some clothes on. Can we pick up where we are after the show or do you have to do something with work after it?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next