One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sürprise Visit. (Matt)

2 posters

Go down

Sürprise Visit. (Matt) Empty Sürprise Visit. (Matt)

Post by Lula Melei Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Yeah...Lula was back in town. Wasn't that great?

Lula was chosen to go on the promotional tour for the WWE, and now she was back! But during that tour, her wbd Matt had lost contact which had really devastated her. She definitely still had strong feelings for the Cameron native. His smile, his humor, his Southern hospitality..it made her feel special. Lula couldn't really get mad, seeing that Matt and herself were not officially "dating" but now she was worried if he still cared about her or not.

Well anywho, Lula dropped her stuff off back in her apartment in New York before flying down to surprise Matt. Lula's taxi cab pulled up to the eldest Hardy's household with a bright smile. She paid the driver and grabbed her bag before walking up to the front door. Lula took a deep breathe and knocked on the door, anticipating for an answer.
Lula Melei
Lula Melei
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :
Sürprise Visit. (Matt) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sürprise Visit. (Matt) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Sürprise Visit. (Matt) Empty Re: Sürprise Visit. (Matt)

Post by Matt Hardy Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:59 am

Life had been...interesting. Between work, the Hardy Show, catching up with and trying to keep with his family and friends, had him busy. But even with all the madness that was his life, his mind ocassionally wandered to the delight that was Lula Melei. He enjoyed spending time with her and he'd be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for the girl. But their schedules and personal lives had kept them apart. That did sadden him and he wasn't entirely too sure where they stood. He wouldn't blame her if she had found someone new who had caught her interest--she was a definite catch.

Having a lazy day around the house with his dog, he heard the door knock. Thinking it was one of the guys. Getting off the couch, Lucas ran to the door, barking loudly and Matt shushed him before opening the door. "Lula.." Matt said in complete surprise seeing her on the other side. His eyes had to be deceiving him. "..I..can't believe it. Holy shit..." He said still in shock before he just pulled her into his arms in a tight hug.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :
Sürprise Visit. (Matt) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sürprise Visit. (Matt) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lula Melei Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 am

Lula couldn't help but grin at Matt's face as he answered the door, "Bonjour Matthew!" Lula said happily before she was pulled into a tight hug.

"I see I've been missed a little." She teased, but she enjoyed the gesture and hugged him back tightly.
Lula Melei
Lula Melei
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 am

"A little is a definite understatement, you've been missed a lot." Matt corrected, not even bothering to downplay it. He let her go reluctantly and stepped aside to let her into this house. "C'mon in, it's freezing out there. How have you been?" He asked, closing the door behind her once she got inside.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lula Melei Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:35 am

Lula nodded in appreciation as she walked in, "Merci." She said.

"Not much, I just came back from being on tour yesterday. Tired, but besides that I'm pretty good. How have you been?"
Lula Melei
Lula Melei
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 pm

"I heard about the tour, how did it go?" Matt asked, leading her into the living room to take a seat. "I'm doing alright, the norm. Do you want anything to drink or eat?"
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lula Melei Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:11 pm

"The tour was fun, definitely a great experience. But I hated being away for so long." Lula said. "No, I'm fine at the moment. Thanks though."
Lula Melei
Lula Melei
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down