One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted)

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:43 pm

"I'm sorry."She says looking down

Back to top Go down

Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted)

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:48 pm

"For what?" Randy asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:53 pm

"For believeing Ted over you and for punching you in the jaw." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:58 pm

"Oh yeah...that. No big deal." He replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Training Session (Matt, Randy, Riley and Ted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 pm

"How can you say that. I hurt you because of that jackass. I understand if you can never forgive me." She says getting up and trying to walk away

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:04 pm

"I punched Ted in the jaw, I'm fine and I forgive you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 pm

"You shouldnt." she says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:07 pm

"Well I do."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:08 pm

She turns around and looks at him. "Seriously?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:12 pm

"Yeah." He replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:15 pm

She rans over to him and jumps him and gave him a great big hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Randy smiles, hugging her back.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 pm

RIley pulled away looking at his jaw. "I'm sorry for that" She says rubbing her finger over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:26 pm

"It's not that bad." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:32 pm

"But I still feel bad. Lets put some ice on it." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:36 pm

"I really am, I've hard worse injuries."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Riley nodded. "So do you want to help me kick Ted's ass?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 pm

"You can do it, I'll just watch and laugh."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:47 pm

"What if he tries to hit me?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 pm

"I'll kick his ass."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm

That made her smile."I love you twin." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 pm

"Aw, love you too twin!"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 pm

"hey Matt you wanna help me kick Ted ass?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Matt looks up from his phone. "I'm sure you can handle him yourself sis."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:22 pm

"Wait a minute Hardy. You the hell are you texting" She asked as she grabbed his phone from him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next