One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan)

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan) Empty Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 am

Riley is sitting in the car with Evan wondering why they were going out without the kids.

"Evan where are we going?"

Back to top Go down

Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan) Empty Re: Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 am

"John and Elle wanted to properly introduce us to Elle's sister." Evan replies. "So be nice and act like you don't know a thing."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan) Empty Re: Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 am

"Yes sweetie." She says saracasitcly

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:58 am

"Just try...Elle's really excited about having her sister around." Evan says.

---

"Ready for this?" Bree asks Ted as she fixes her hair.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Making The Move! (Bree/Elle/Riley/John/Ted/Evan) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:00 am

"You owe me." She says

"Of course. I dont know how Cena or Bourne is going to like, but I'm ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 am

"Yeah, I know." Evan says.

---

"Oh well, I can keep Cena distracted....Evan, I'm not sure about." Bree says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 am

Riley nodded starring out the window

"Let me handle Bourne because he cant be around Riley all the time since he spends more time with Courtney and Ashley."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 am

Evan continues to drive.

---

"Look, I don't care what you have to do. As long as I can get Cena alone, I'll be happy camper." Bree says as she puts some lipstick on.

---

"Tonight is going to be so much fun." Elle says, smiling.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:15 am

Riley looks out the window

"What is up with you and Cena?" Ted asked

"Yeah fun." John says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 am

"You okay?" Evan asks.

---

Bree glances at Ted.

"That my dear is none of your business." Bree replies.

---

"What? You don't like her?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 am

"Yeah I'm fine. Just waiting for dear Courtney to call you." She says

Ted shruggs

"No she is fine. Just not in the mood to hang out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 am

Evan rolls his eyes.

"Are we really starting this right now?" Evan asks.

---

Bree nods her head, putting her lipstick and mirror back in her purse.

---

"What's going on with you?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:25 am

"Well Evan everytime we are together that no good pop singer stinks her noise in it and calls you so you tell me."

Ted fixes his shirt

"Nothing Elle. I just dont feel like going out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 am

"Tell you what? She's my best friend and she text or calls me so that she won't get into it with you. She's my best friend." Evan says.

---

Bree adjusts her dress.

---

"Why not?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 am

"Not going to change the fact that she talked crap about me in front of my kids." She says

Ted smiles at himself fixing his shirt

"I dont know. I just feel like staying home with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 am

"Can we not talk about this, we're obviously never going to agree when it comes to them." Evan says.

--

"What are you smiling about?" Bree asks.

--

"You have me to yourself all the time and I really want Bree to get to know you. She is apart of my, I mean our family now."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 am

Riley shurggs looking out the window

"Nothing. We both just look good."

"Elle I know I just see why we have to being Evan and Riley into this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:40 am

Evan rolls his eyes, continuing to drive.

---

"Oh, well thanks." Bree says.

--

"Me either, but Bree had told me they were coming. Which I don't get after the stunt she pulled at the wedding." Elle replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 am

Riley sighs

"Welcome."

"Well maybe she has a good reason." John says knowing that Riley knows about him and Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:47 am

"What?" Evan asks.

---

Bree smiles at him.

---

"There is no good reason for almost ruining my wedding and causing all that drama. You should be pissed about it too." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 am

"Nothing, just waiting for my time to tell Elle about Cena and he so called sister." Riley says

Ted smiles back

"Elle believe she would have too. Plus I heard Courtney started with her first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 am

"You're going to tell Elle tonight about him and Bree?" Evan asks.

---

"I have to give it to you, this was a pretty good idea." Bree says.

---

"Why are you defending her Cena? There is no excuse, Courtney may have started it but at least she didn't leave my wedding." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 am

Riley shruggs "She has right to know."

"Thank you."

"Elle they pushed her out. What the fuck do you want me to do. I can stand Ashley or Courtney but you dont see me fighting with you about them starting something at our wedding."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 am

"And you think now is the best time to tell her?" Evan asks.

---

"You're welcome." Bree replies.

---

"Courtney and Ashley were only protecting me, while you were doing god knows what. You knew Riley was coming, so if you care enough about them you would've came out and stopped Riley and Britt before all of that shit happened." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 am

"I dont know I thought the wedding was the best time, but where were you." She asked

"Are you ready?"

"Elle I dont want to get into this with you. I didnt know if she was coming, but you knew that she was there and you let your psycho friend out there to start something with her. So why would I want to be mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next