One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) Empty A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Riley was getting everything set up for the shoot with Elle. Brittiany had just found that they had three more people to take pictures of. Riley was busy getting everything ready when someone walks into the room.

"Hey." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) Empty Re: A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm

"Umm...you two are our photgraphers?" Randy asks, walking inside with Evan.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) Empty Re: A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm

"No, no, no. This cant be happening." Riley says

"Yeah." Brittiany says

John walks in laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:32 pm

"This is going to be a long day." Randy says, shaking his head.

Evan nods his head.

Elle walks inside.

"This is a joke, right? Can I go home?" Elle asks, walking inside.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm

"No Elle your first." Riley says

"Riley stop freaking out." brittiany says

"Oh shut it." Riley snapped

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 pm

"Look I just want to get this over with I don't need to be around backstabbers and cheaters for too long." Elle says.

Randy shakes his head.

"A really long day." Randy says.

"Yup..." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm

"Elle your first." Riley says

"WOW...I feel the love." John says

"Oh god. Brittiany I'm going to kill you." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 pm

"Fuck you Cena." Elle says walking over to the set.

"Yeah, the love is so obvious." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

"Dont think about those jerks." Riley says

"Jerks?" JOhn asked

"Did I talk to fast for you Cena." Riley snapped

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 pm

"Surprised both you didn't invite Bree to the photo shoot since you bang her and she's your new best friend Riley." Elle says.

Evan shakes his head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Riley shakes her head

"Can we please just get started."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Elle rolls her eyes.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 pm

"You know what I dont expect any of you guys to believe me. So I'm going to say this once and that is going to be it. Bree is not my friend. Yes I have talked to her, but you can ask Evan yourself that she and Ted were always asking us to come over with them. I dont support them what so ever, but I am glad that Ted isnt on my back anymore. I'm sorry that I've hurt you Elle, but this time I wanted to tell, but everyone told me to keep my mouth shut and that is what I dont. John you are nothing to anyone in here. You hurt everyone to come in contact with and its not right for you to put nice people like Elle and others threw this crap. I feel sorry for Anthony for having a father like you, but on the up side he has a great mother." Riley says before walking out of the room in tears

John doesnt says anything

Brittiany gets the camera ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Elle shrugs her shoulders, still standing here.

"This was a really bad idea." Randy says, standing by Elle.

"I'll go talk to her." Evan says, following her out.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Riley leans against the wall

Brittiany sighs putting the camera down

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Evan walks outside.

"You okay?" Evan asks.

--

"Can I go home now?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:23 pm

"No. I'm tired of this okay. I just need to get away from everything." Riley says walking down the hall

"Elle we wanted to do this for you. Riley knows how you wanted to be on the front cover of a magazine and that is why she did this." Brittiany says

"Why did she jumped down my thorat?" John asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:30 pm

"Running away from your problems isn't going to solve anything." Evan says, following her.

---

"And I appreciate the thought, but you need to understand how much I've dealt with her betraying me after I've always been there for her." Elle says.

Randy glares at John.

"No one was talking to you Cena." Elle says before Randy can speak.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 pm

"So. Look at me Evan." Riley yells "Look I wouldnt want to be around me."

"Elle she was trying to make it right. She tried talking to you, but you didnt want to talk." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm

"Everyone's going through a lot now, it's going to get better." Evan says.

---

"Britt, it isn't your job to defend Riley. I didn't want to talk about it because I have a lot of crap going on in my life at the moment and dealing with her wasn't so high on my priority list. Am I hurt, yes but it's going to take some time for us to go back to the way we were, you can't force us together and expect it to work out." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm

"I dont know" She says

"I'm not defending her. I just want everything to work out for everyone." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm

"It will." Evan says.

--

"You are Britt and it's going to take time. A lot have people have been hurt, not just by her but in general." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm

"Alright. But I cant go back in there with Cena." Riley says

"I understand that." Brittiany says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am

"Why not?" Evan asks.

---

Elle nods her head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

"Cause I know him. He'll start with me." Riley says

Brittiany nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next