One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy)

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 am

"There isn't." Randy says.

---

Evan lays there.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy)

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:28 am

"There is." John says

Riley looks over at him
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Photo Shoot From Hell!!!!! (Brittiany/Riley/Elle/Evan/John/Randy) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 am

"There's not." Randy says.

--

Evan smiles at her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 am

"There is and why wont you let me?" John asked

Riley smiles back at him
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 am

"Cause there's better than things you can be doing than that" Randy says.

---

"I love you." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:41 am

"Orton what is going on with you? You know that I love making her mad."

"I love you too."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:43 am

"Cause it does you know good and I don't feel like dealing with that." Randy says.

---

Evan smiles, kissing the top of her head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:46 am

"Dealing with what?"

Riley smiles snuggling closer to him
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:48 am

"You about to get your ass kicked by Riley." Randy says. "I always end up pulled in the middle of it."

---

Evan puts his arm around her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 am

"Please Riley can handle herself plus Evan is right there." John says

Riley smiles laying in his arms
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:56 am

"You can go ahead and do that, but I'll be far, far away." Randy says.

---

Evan smiles.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:01 am

"Come on Orton. You used to be fun.." John says

"So what do you want to do now?" She asked
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:03 am

"I still am, but your version of fun is different than mine." Randy says.

---

Evan shrugs his shoulders.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:05 am

"Okay. What's your verison then?"

Riley shakes her head
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:07 am

"I'm married with a daughter, it's completely different from yours." Elle replies.

---

"What?" Evan asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 am

"Your not the only one with a kid Orton. Thanks for reminding me that I cant see him often." John says

"Nothing." She says as she starts kissing his neck
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:15 am

"You can see him Cena, you just haven't tried." Randy says.

---

Evan moans.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 am

"Randy I went to his game. Elle didnt want me there. We fought about it the whole time and I dont want to put my son threw that anymore." John says

Riley smirks as she contiues
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 am

"So you're just going to stop seeing him? That's going to hurt Anthony even worse." Randys says.

---

Evan continues to moan.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:23 am

"I never said that I was going to stop Orton. I have to find away to see him."

Riley smirks as she stops
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:27 am

"How do you plan on doing that?" Randy asks.

---

"Why did you stop?" Evan asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 am

"I dont know yet." John says

"Cause I'm teasing you."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 am

"I just hope reality doesn't slap you in the face when you decide to come back to the real world." Randy says.

---

"Mean." Evan says, pouting.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:41 am

John rolls his eyes

"Awww...my poor baby." She says getting on top of him
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 am

"Well it's true." Randy says

----

Evan smiles at her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next