One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone) Empty Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:45 am

Edge was walking around backstage. It was his first night back on Raw since his injury last year which caused him to lose his unified tag team championships to the Big Show. As he heard from Vince himself that Randy Orton's wife Courtney was running Raw as GM which made matters worse for him because he and Orton never did see eye to eye, but he had his eyes set on destorying John Cena since he was the one who stole Elle away from him. As he continued to think he bumped into someone.

Back to top Go down

Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone) Empty Re: Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 am

Elle groans as she turns down the hallway and bumps into someone.

"Opps I'm..." She says, looking up at the person and realizing she had bumped into Adam. "...sorry."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone) Empty Re: Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:30 am

Edge looked down at her and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 am

Elle smiles, looking up at Adam.

"Long time no see Copeland." She says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Return Of The Rated R Superstar!!! (Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 am

"I could say the same for you Withers oh wait I mean Cena."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 am

"Ah, so you've heard." She says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:47 am

"Well its not hard to hear when its all over the papers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 am

"Guess the papers only report the good stuff then." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 am

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked rasing an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 am

Elle sighs, leaning against the wall.

"Marriage problems." She replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:53 am

"Care to share?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:56 am

"It's a very long story that has been building over time." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 am

"Well I'm here as a friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 am

Elle sighs.

"It's a lot Adam. It first started off after we got married for the first time and then we seperated for a few months before we got back together. We argued a lot but things seemed to be going well. Some time passed and I got pregnant again, I miscarried which cause a bigger me to cut myslef off from everyone. I didn't want to talk about it, which caused things between John and I to only get worse. John and I had our big wedding awhile ago and he cheated on me with my sister, that I just found out I had. He left me for her, only to find out it was a plan for her to ruin my life. I left John and filed for divorce and during that time, Cena went back to his old ways. One of his skanks showed up at his door once Cena and I were patching things up and she may be pregnant with his baby...which only added to our issues." Elle says
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 am

"Damn. What are you going to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:13 am

Elle shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't even know anymore. We just keep going back and forth with each other and it's exhausting. I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it." Elle says
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 am

"I dont know what to tell you cause I never really liked him in the first place. But the only question you should be asking yourself is do you love him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 am

"When did you become so caring?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:21 am

Edge shruggs

"I've always care about you and your happiness."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:23 am

"I don't know why...especially after what I did to you." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 am

"Actually I blame that on your buddy Orton."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 am

"It's not like you did much to get me back anyways. I mean you did kind of chet on me before we were actually together." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 am

"Sorry about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:35 am

"Nothing to be sorry about, it was fun while it lasted."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36 am

Edge nodded in agreement

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next