One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel) Empty Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Daniel walked out of his locker room and headed towards the General Manager's Office. Tonight was the night that he would meet her and find out what kind of story line they have planned for him. As he approached the door he made sure that he had his nices smile on. He knocked on her door and waited for a replie.

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel) Empty Re: Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel)

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 am

Courtney was playing with Jake as he sat in his carrier when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Courtney said as she gave Jake the toy to play with on his own.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel) Empty Re: Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 am

Daniel walks in the door

"You want to see me." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:12 am

"I did?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The Boss and New Superstar!!! (Courtney/Daniel) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:16 am

"Vince told me you did. I'm Daniel Tatum." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Courtney stood up then shook Daniel's hand.

"I'm Courtney Orton." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:44 pm

"It is very nice meet you." Daniel says shaking her hand back

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm

"You can sit down." Courtney said as she sat back down on her leather chair.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Daniel nodded as he sat down on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 pm

"I meant a chair so I can actually talk to you." Courtney said as she pointed to the chairs in front of her desk.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:04 am

"Sorry." Daniel said as he got up and sat down in the chair

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 am

"Now what did you want to talk to me about?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:02 am

"Well I have been training day in and out which Vince saw and he told me to come to you about my debut and my story line." Daniel says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 am

"Right now we're thinking about you debuting in a couple weeks with a feud with Evan Bourne." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 am

Daniel smiles when he hears Evan's name

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:11 am

"What's with the smile?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:11 am

"Lets just say Evan and I are old friends." Daniel replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 am

"How about you tell me the truth or else you'll be unemployed." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 am

"That is the truth and the fact that he hates me for what I did to his sister." Daniel says shrugging

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 am

"Well if this is going to cause backstage fights I'm going to have to move you to Smackdown." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:32 am

"Its not. I promise." Daniel says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:33 am

"Well I'll call Evan later and see how he feels about this." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:34 am

Daniel nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:41 am

"If he's not comfortable with you on Raw you're going to Smackdown." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am

"Alright." Daniel says

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next